Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Battle Mod Now Working Correctly In Topic View...


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have a question, though it may be a problem, although I'm trying to keep emotion out of it so I'm not sounding like I'm whining.

I bought 'Hail Marys' to revive, but I can't use them, the only option is to Transfer them. This is even when I'm 'Alive'. What's up with that? Am I doing something wrong? Does somebody want some free H-M's?

geetarplayer
Posted

This makes no sense to me. I'm going to be at Level 1 for the rest of my life.

Posted

[quote name='Anomaly' post='1369996' date='Aug 24 2007, 12:51 PM']I have a question, though it may be a problem, although I'm trying to keep emotion out of it so I'm not sounding like I'm whining.

I bought 'Hail Marys' to revive, but I can't use them, the only option is to Transfer them. This is even when I'm 'Alive'. What's up with that? Am I doing something wrong? Does somebody want some free H-M's?[/quote]

I am confused by that too. I transferred mine to dUSt just to see if it would do anything by transferring it, and it seemed to do nothing.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='prose' post='1370021' date='Aug 24 2007, 03:47 PM']I am confused by that too. I transferred mine to dUSt just to see if it would do anything by transferring it, and it seemed to do nothing.[/quote]I just figured it out. You use H-M as something nice. I had noticed you were 'Dead', and you had a link under your Game Stats that said "Revive User". I transferred you a H-M, and now, you are alive, and you have an "Attack User" link instead of "Revive User" link. The heck with killing people, I'm now going to Revive people.

It works. I 'have the power' to bring people to life. ha ha ha ha ha

Edited by Anomaly
photosynthesis
Posted (edited)

but how do you revive yourself? And how is transferring a "hail mary" to another user supposed to "strengthen your prayer life?"

Edited by photosynthesis
Posted

[quote name='photosynthesis' post='1370043' date='Aug 24 2007, 04:38 PM']but how do you revive yourself?[/quote]
You can't. But there's no need to revive yourself if you're nice to others. Try to just "pay if forward" and someone may return the favor. It's more fruitful to be nice, you know it'll be the same few people that put in the effort to attack others that will 'make it to the top'. The rest of us are just pawns. We can choose to resent the fact we won't be one of the few popular elites, or have a nice life being a pawn, but derive pleasure and dignity if being nice to others. Kinda like real life.

Posted

I think you can use the "strengthen" items on yourself, but only when you are alive. The "revive" items can only be used on others, I think.

I think this is where being in a guild is helpful.

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' post='1370070' date='Aug 24 2007, 05:09 PM']I think you can use the "strengthen" items on yourself, but only when you are alive. The "revive" items can only be used on others, I think.

I think this is where being in a guild is helpful.[/quote]
The Guild thing screws most everyone except the powerful elite who started guilds when coinage were plentfiful and most everyone else didn't know diddly and were the prey of everyone else.

I think the problem is that you can't work this game with Christian principles, such as doing FOR others (Reviving) strengthens your defenses. At some point, there are people that attack you to build themselves up. What's the point anyway? It's just schoolyard social tactics on the internet.

Posted

I just killed three people!!! YAY! I've now accomplished something in life! :yahoo:

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1370076' date='Aug 24 2007, 05:17 PM']I just killed three people!!! YAY! I've now accomplished something in life! :yahoo:[/quote]
And i killed you.

Posted

Why the reduced limit to 2 attacks on a target in 24 hours? It's hard not to pick on people like half my level -- I've already attacked everyone at level 4 and up multiple times.

photosynthesis
Posted

It looks like everyone's levels got reset to 0 again. and all of the guilds have been removed.

Posted

duSt reset the game!!!!

He reset the game again - wihtout warning...

I was top dog darn it - top of the line accross the board. Finally I found something I was good at and *poof*.

:cry:



Oh well... got my first kill (guess who I killed, again, as the first kill of the resetted game. You see duSt, we each have our cut little ways of retaining attention).

Top dog again, with 1 kill, and for what its worth. I shall rebuild... reclaim... and prayfully reconquer...

Lounge Daddy
Posted

woh woh woh woh.... what happened?

Posted

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1370117' date='Aug 24 2007, 04:38 PM']woh woh woh woh.... what happened?[/quote]

Get back to the attack shop and I'll explain it to you daddy.
:saint:

Posted

I'm an Irish resetter.

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' post='1370126' date='Aug 24 2007, 04:53 PM']I'm an Irish resetter.[/quote]

AND YOU DID IT AGAIN!

:shock:


























































:shock:





If vengeance belongs to the Lord, think I coud borrow it for a little while? There's going to be a little dust on my plate in my next visit to the attack shop...
:smokey:

Posted

And what about the guilds dUSt... are you gong to regive those back like last time huh? Buddy ol' pal? You gonna give it back to us? I had the collest high octane french named guild;
'La Noblesse de PHATMASS' and I was lieutenant at that. Huh? dUSt, will ya please please please huh?

Lounge Daddy
Posted

hmmm. You have to get some status before opening a guild?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...