An Old School Catholic Message Board

Leaving For My First Year Of Seminary....

the_rev

To phellow Phatmass Vocation Board discerners, religious, and priests,

I just wanted to let you all know that I am leaving for seminary tomorrow (and won't be online anymore today). There are a few other phatmassers who will be leaving for the same seminary tomorrow as well.

I wanted to thank you all for the help and encouragement you all have given me. My road to discernment has been lengthy and I am finally fufilling a few years of anticipation.

At morning mass this morning our parish priest made an announcement that I would be leaving, and so on, my mother who was at mass, I think started crying, although I couldn't tell since I was serving. This is going to be hard for her, so if you could say a hail mary for my mother and grandmother, I'd appreciate it.

To those you who have talked to me on AIM or on Yahoo, I no longer have those programs on my computer. Secondly, I won't be on phatmass, facebook, and the like.

If you want to keep in touch my initial contact email is mariandevotion@gmail.com If you email me identify yourself by screename so I know who you are.

Last but certainly not least, know that you all will be in my prayers during our daily holy hours.

Please pray for me, and all our seminarians and also that God will raise up many more holy vocations throughout the World.

Yours in Christ and Mary,

The_Rev

Edited by the_rev

photosynthesis

congratulations on your entrance to the Seminary... I know you've been through a lot with your family and I will pray for you and for them.