An Old School Catholic Message Board

November Smme Retreat

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus

WHO is going to the November Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist retreat in well....November? THIS year? Number one a few phatmassers are now novices, number two a couple phatmassers are postulants, and those of you who have had long relationships from the 2004-2005 postulants which would of meant former Sister Annie Kopacek and whoever else was in her group, is now first newly professed members, YAY!

And yeah, I been there twice, you got to go I dont care if you are Benedictine, Carmelite, Franicscan whatever at heart, you have got to go!!!

AAAAHHH! I want to go so badly! I really wish I could, but it's not a possibility for me this year. :weep: I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now.

AlterDominicus

Oooo I found out who the vocations assistant is going to be this year, it was Sister Theresa Benedicta in Nov 06, then it was Sister Mary Elizabeth Feb 07 now it is Sister Annunciata

HeavenlyCalling

I went last May and it was wonderful!!! I am going again next May as well, and I cant wait!! I would go to every one if I had the money. Prayers for everyone going this year!!

AlterDominicus

You should PM me about your retreat experiance HeavenlyCalling, I'd love to know what y'all did and your personal opinion about the retreat. :D

• 2 months later...
AlterDominicus

Yes the retreat was phrigging awesome!!!!!! And I plan to go again in ahem..May haha, unless our Lord is like wait no, Feb!