Jaime Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 I have a new Ipod Touch (And its my first Ipod) thanks to the good Father's heads up. Best Buy and Circuit City had me under the false impression that the Touch wouldn't be out until the 28th. But being very wise, the good Father let me know that Apple stores had them in stock. And now I have a sweet 16 gig Ipod touch. Which includes an appt calendar and contacts (the PDA stuff I needed) And its really awesome. Thanks Padre!!!
N/A Gone Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 woah, link me please. I am looking for one. Th apt calender and contacts is huge. Does it have a to-do list function? Us minnesota business men.
N/A Gone Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 Do you need a seperate contract for the internet or how does that work?
Jaime Posted September 17, 2007 Author Posted September 17, 2007 Well to be honest with you Rev, the contacts and calendar function would probably work better if I had a Mac (next on the list) It links up with Outlook. But its doable for the time being And you can get one at the Apple Store at the Mall or at Rosedale
Sojourner Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 It has Internet access? I thought that was only iphones.
N/A Gone Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 I refuse to get a mac. I got a high end HP right now that I got a couple years ago. I have been in the market for a digital PDA for a while and the Itouch looks like the key. Did you know how the internet service worked?
Jaime Posted September 17, 2007 Author Posted September 17, 2007 The wifi works a ton better than my blackberry
N/A Gone Posted September 17, 2007 Posted September 17, 2007 I mean is there a membership cost with it, or is it just a standard wireless card that will patch into public networks or a pre-existing network?
Jaime Posted September 18, 2007 Author Posted September 18, 2007 I picked up a signal over at Caribou No money was exchanged
N/A Gone Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 sweet. I wish I could take one out for a test drive.
brendan1104 Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 None of the above. For helping lead me to heaven.
jeffpugh Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 Dang, there needed to be more choices, hot stuff. At least he didn't become a grailer... haha nevermind... I'll just stay quiet. Anywho, that's pretty cool. I heart technology.
Jaime Posted September 18, 2007 Author Posted September 18, 2007 [quote name='Revprodeji' post='1387456' date='Sep 17 2007, 08:10 PM']sweet. I wish I could take one out for a test drive.[/quote] Business men make fast decisions without test drives well non weenie ones do
N/A Gone Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1387476' date='Sep 17 2007, 08:40 PM']Business men make fast decisions without test drives well non weenie ones do[/quote] Oh really? The difference is I have ownership, so my business is dependant on my options. Where as I assume you work for a company so if you mess up someone can clean it up. jp What do you do anyway?
Romans1513 Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 Thats no fun. You told us the answer already.
Jaime Posted September 18, 2007 Author Posted September 18, 2007 [quote name='Romans1513' post='1387491' date='Sep 17 2007, 08:58 PM']Thats no fun. You told us the answer already.[/quote] It is fun It is an homage to the good Father
N/A Gone Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1387486' date='Sep 17 2007, 08:57 PM']I take people golfing[/quote] My dad was a CEO I understand. I usually do the coffee.
Jaime Posted September 18, 2007 Author Posted September 18, 2007 [quote name='Revprodeji' post='1387509' date='Sep 17 2007, 09:17 PM']My dad was a CEO I understand. I usually do the coffee.[/quote] Well in my book, if you own your own company.. you're a ceo
N/A Gone Posted September 18, 2007 Posted September 18, 2007 CEO means the stock owners own you. There is no ownership. Its still salary/incentives. I give him carp for it often.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now