An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sisters Of Life Updates

benedictaj

Twelve postulants entered the Sisters of Life this August!! including a friend of mine :)) There is a photo but I'm not sure how to put it up.

These are the new novices names... Sr. Joan Marie, Sr. Maris Stella, Sr. Brigid Ancilla Marie and Sr. Mary Aquinas.

A new foundation has also been made... in Canada. :)

It is a great joy to see the abundant life coming from this order! May God bless them!

Ave Maria Totus Tuus

The twelve new postulants for the Sisters of Life, one being by friend Therese!

[img]http://bp0.blogger.com/_jCtbCw5H-rk/Ru1xkjZ_JlI/AAAAAAAAAeM/wefS_qc0Zqk/s400/postulants%20(2).jpg[/img]

Edited by Ave Maria Totus Tuus

photosynthesis

Sr. Maris Stella! What a beautiful religious name... I would totally go for a name like that if I were called to religious life.

They're doing this preached and directed Women's retreat on the weekend of October 7th in honor of Our Lady of the Rosary which is that day. I really want to take a bunch of my sisters in Christ but it costs money and we are all broke :)

the lords sheep

That is their biggest class ever, according to the Sisters I spoke to. They had to move their some of their novices (I believe the Cannonical novices, but I could be wrong...) to their Villa Maria Guadelupe retreat house because their formation house just isn't big enough to hold all them! YEA!!
Also, I received their newsletter which explains all of their names. I'll try to post that too in a bit!

In Jesus and Mary,
Lauren