An Old School Catholic Message Board

Member Number, Date Joined And Remember When

socalscout

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='photosynthesis' post='1389584' date='Sep 20 2007, 11:05 PM']I remember the Humanure project :P[/quote]
Let's never speak of that again.

I remember when Aloysius told us all about how he broke into his college admin building to meet with his prof.

CoffeeCatholic

And i remember trying to come up with a new screen name other than my old standby- and I was on my 3rd cup o' Joe....and yup, that's where it came from.

:-D

Oh, and I joined because i was really bored and unemployed and spent all day googling Catholic stuff until i found Phatmass!

[quote name='rachael' post='1389631' date='Sep 20 2007, 10:59 PM']Mr. Peterson.....where is Mr. Peterson?[/quote]
I believe he has been permanently retired.

[quote name='photosynthesis' post='1389526' date='Sep 20 2007, 08:39 PM']Yeah, I don't know why they don't have it anymore.

I'm glad it was password protected. There are waaaaaay too many people in my community that go into graphic details about NFP.[/quote]
The problem was that people who weren't supposed to have the password were given it and it became a huge mess ...

:mellow:

Unfortunate. There was some great info/really wonderful posts in that board.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1389634' date='Sep 21 2007, 12:03 AM']The problem was that people who weren't supposed to have the password were given it and it became a huge mess ...

:mellow:

Unfortunate. There was some great info/really wonderful posts in that board.[/quote]
Yes, there were.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote]Member Number, Date Joined And Remember When, How old or new are you and what do you remember when?[/quote]

Is this what the Geneva Convention set forth for Phatmasser Identification?

Domine ut Videam

I joined March 26, 2006 and am #3,939.

I remember joining phatmass, during the winter of my junior year of highschool because i too was seeking a fellowship and a community of like-minded people. I had been on the LT teentalk, but it just really wasn't giving me the community that i wanted, same w/ my friends. I guess, coming back now is a freshman in college thing....so much time..... :lol_roll:

I guess i've kind of come here in phases, always coming back when i know i need it, able to rely on it. What a pham! :rolleyes:

-Lauren

P.S. oh yeah, and i remember always coveting the cool little flags under the avatars and wishing i had one, but now that goal will never be achieved. :weep:

Edited by Domine ut Videam

[quote name='Terra Firma' post='1389632' date='Sep 21 2007, 12:01 AM']I believe he has been permanently retired.[/quote]
I know, but I miss him. :sadder:

I miss TCW even more.

Edited by rachael

I'm number 5111. I joined November 15, 2006, all of 10 months ago. I joined because I was curious. Most of the craziness happened before my time. I'm still a relative newb. The biggest happenings while I've been posting? The most recent redesign of PM and Chuck's takeover. I did search for Humanure. I laughed, and laughed, and laughed some more. It's a great name. There's the hedgehog-squirrel feud, also before I joined.