Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 So...how did ya come up with yours? Mine's pretty evident. I came up with mine cause I am Mrs. Bro. Adam! :)
BullnaChinaShop Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Mine was something my mother refered to me as many times growing up. (I'm fairly big and clumsy)
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted February 10, 2004 Author Posted February 10, 2004 Those are both interesting :)
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 I wish I had a charming story, but it just kind of flowed from my fingertips quite suddenly, breaking a brief but tense agony of blank-mindedness. There was no forethought or deliberation. T'was a moment of spontaneity and freedom; an inspiration, if I may. :punk:
Aloysius Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 ALoysius is my confirmation name. St. Aloysius Gonzaga, Patron of youth, PRAY FOR US!
Lil Red Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 well, my explanation is kinda long. Lil = i'm not that short, but compared to most of my family, i am Red = my hair is red, my car is red, my fav color is red, etc. Devil = i've been accused of being this many times Lil Red Devil = is on my license plate, and i've been called red devil since high school (ten years ago almost!)
thicke Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Mine is an old nickname that has followed me where ever I go for about ten years. It has a long story behind that I might post sometime soon (while I'm NOT at work). It's also pronounced with the "e" not silent. So it's more like "thick-e".
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted February 10, 2004 Author Posted February 10, 2004 Good Topic Why...thank you :)
foundsheep Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 I was a lost sheep. nOW iM A FOUNDSHEEP.
cimlog Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 I was a lost sheep. nOW iM A FOUNDSHEEP. I LOVE IT!
IXpenguin21 Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 (edited) I = first letter of Jesus in greek (Iesous <-english translation) X = first letter of Christ in greek (Christos <-english translation) penguin = a wonderful little black and white creation of God that i love 21 = my fav. number Edited February 10, 2004 by IXpenguin21
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted February 10, 2004 Author Posted February 10, 2004 I was a lost sheep. nOW iM A FOUNDSHEEP. That's true for most of us! Thanks for that reminder! :)
Aloysius Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 (edited) I = first letter of Jesus in greek (Iesous <-english translation) X = first letter of Christ in greek (Christos <-english translation) penguin = a wonderful little black and white creation of God that i love 21 = my fav. number simple, yet profound. does the penguin have any symbolism to the priesthood? and/or to nuns! :D :cool: Edited February 10, 2004 by Aloysius
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 I = first letter of Jesus in greek (Iesous <-english translation) X = first letter of Christ in greek (Christos <-english translation) penguin = a wonderful little black and white creation of God that i love 21 = my fav. number now thats cool! ^_^
Kilroy the Ninja Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 Kilroy was my nickname in high school (a play on my maiden name) and I'm a ninja. So, there ya go.
MrsFrozen Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 So...how did ya come up with yours? Mine's pretty evident. I came up with mine cause I am Mrs. Bro. Adam! Hahaha, Mrs! Are we long-lost sisters or something? God bless.. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now