MIKolbe Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 [quote name='Tony' post='1395504' date='Sep 30 2007, 10:31 AM']noone has said the Blues Brothers?!?!?[/quote] The Blue Brothers are chumps.
T-Bone _ Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1395604' date='Sep 30 2007, 12:11 PM']The Blue Brothers are chumps. [/quote]
hoosieranna Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 (edited) Tap, Stallions, and Ming Tea. Also a fan of the One-ders. Edited September 30, 2007 by Nadezhda
hoosieranna Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 The ones from "That Thing You Do." I can't remember the original spelling.
Deus te Amat Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 i was teasing they were the oneders, but everyone thought it was pronounced oneaters, so they switched it to wonders...... i sorry iw as being funny... i'll stop now
hoosieranna Posted September 30, 2007 Posted September 30, 2007 You're fine. I'm a little distracted. The Electric Teeth are very awesome.
littleflower+JMJ Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1395424' date='Sep 30 2007, 04:35 AM']It's a wonderful CD! My husband actually got me that for Valentine's one year, before we were married. We're weird.[/quote] thats so stinkin' cool! lol I love it! I hope whoever I date in the future does that
Archaeology cat Posted October 1, 2007 Posted October 1, 2007 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1395870' date='Oct 1 2007, 06:18 AM']thats so stinkin' cool! lol I love it! I hope whoever I date in the future does that [/quote] Yeah, I love it that I don't get "traditional" Valentine's things. Actually, I end up getting him chocolate, and he gets me weird things (he likes chocolate a lot more than I do).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now