Sign in to follow this  
I'm Mr. Snikkers

What Games Have You Played Recently?

desertwoman
I've beaten the game. I may go back and get all the coupons and stuff, but I don't know yet. Defeating Matt Groeing was fun though... and hectic. I couldn't get Homer to hit that dang blasted button to save my many lives.

Theologian in Training
[quote name='desertwoman' post='1432830' date='Dec 11 2007, 01:29 PM']I've beaten the game. I may go back and get all the coupons and stuff, but I don't know yet. Defeating Matt Groeing was fun though... and hectic. I couldn't get Homer to hit that dang blasted button to save my many lives.[/quote]
:clapping: :yes: it is a pain. I was not particularly fond of getting bombarded with Benders and Zoidbergs. BTW, what did you think of the end? I found it rather humorous.

jeffpugh
Not a fan of WoW. Sounds like a waste of money... unless you get a vitrual server :lol: Edited by Sacred Music Man

ardillacid
[quote name='S][N' post='1433108' date='Dec 11 2007, 11:26 PM']
That's what everyone says until they actually play it, then there all like "Omg you see what I got!".[/quote]
...and then you never see them again.

desertwoman
[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1432850' date='Dec 11 2007, 04:24 PM']:clapping: :yes: it is a pain. I was not particularly fond of getting bombarded with Benders and Zoidbergs. BTW, what did you think of the end? I found it rather humorous.[/quote]

I loved it. God was playing video games and dropped the book.

My favorite line is when Homer said, "Oh God and your indescribable beauty and light."

I kinda do wish it was longer. But I hope the same team does another game. It was very clever, and made this Simpsons fan very happy :)

S][N
[quote name='notardillacid' post='1433126' date='Dec 12 2007, 12:13 AM']...and then you never see them again.[/quote]

Some players yeh...kinda sad that bit of the game.

Theologian in Training
[quote name='desertwoman' post='1433231' date='Dec 12 2007, 09:55 AM']I loved it. God was playing video games and dropped the book.

My favorite line is when Homer said, "Oh God and your indescribable beauty and light."

I kinda do wish it was longer. But I hope the same team does another game. It was very clever, and made this Simpsons fan very happy :)[/quote]

See, that was the difference, the people who made it were the creators and writers of the Simpsons show and movie. It was the first time that happened, I don't think it was the first time some of the voices were used, but I think this was the first time most of the voices were used that weren't before.

I am a die-hard Simpsons fan, which I why I cannot understand why other fans are not as impressed by the game. I had a lot of fun playing it, apart from the few times I wanted to toss it out the window, that is ;)

jeffpugh
Still doing Warcraft 3...
[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1433741' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:30 AM']See, that was the difference, the people who made it were the creators and writers of the Simpsons show and movie. It was the first time that happened, I don't think it was the first time some of the voices were used, but I think this was the first time most of the voices were used that weren't before.

I am a die-hard Simpsons fan, which I why I cannot understand why other fans are not as impressed by the game. I had a lot of fun playing it, apart from the few times I wanted to toss it out the window, that is ;)[/quote]
Yeah, I know our VG (vicar general) watches the simpsons with our discerning gentlemen... this is sort of the 'entertainment time' for the guys... though they do other stuff. I just find it funny that a priest and these guys are into the simpsons... and it's funnier that a priest is into video games and the simpsons. Whatever floats your boat! :) You should probably have some gaming parties with some yoots... :)

[quote name='desertwoman' post='1433750' date='Dec 13 2007, 09:51 AM']Word up Father. That sounds kinda weird though.[/quote]

She just worded up a priest! Werd!

Theologian in Training
[quote name='desertwoman' post='1433750' date='Dec 13 2007, 10:51 AM']Word up Father. That sounds kinda weird though.[/quote]

what sounds weird?

Theologian in Training
[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1434494' date='Dec 14 2007, 11:49 PM']Still doing Warcraft 3...

Yeah, I know our VG (vicar general) watches the simpsons with our discerning gentlemen... this is sort of the 'entertainment time' for the guys... though they do other stuff. I just find it funny that a priest and these guys are into the simpsons... and it's funnier that a priest is into video games and the simpsons. Whatever floats your boat! :) You should probably have some gaming parties with some yoots... :)
She just worded up a priest! Werd![/quote]

We are trying to organize a "game night" for the youth of the parish :)