Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Sad Sad Day For Baby Harrison - Serious Prayers Needed


Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote]This is the hardest post I have had to make yet.The results from his MRI and head ultrasound have shown us that Harrison's brain has been almost destroyed by the meningitis and the his brain is literally half the size it should be the rest of his head is filled with fluid.The doctors do not expect him to make it and if he does he will have very very severe handcapps like not being able to eat or have any motor fuction at all.All we can do know is make sure Harrison is comfortable and to let him know that he is loved.We thank all you for your prayers to this point and please continue to pray that God's will will be done.
God Bless all of you Jason[/quote]

:sadder:

Posted
:sadder: i am so sorry! :sadder:
Posted

[size=1]:sadder:
I dont know what I can say that will at all help the way you must be feeling!
Just know that you and your family are in my prayers! :love:
[/size]

Posted

Jason and Lise are heartbroken.

On top of this, he got into a huge accident last week where a car t-boned him on the driver's side. He was lucky to survive.

I just don't understand why they have to go through so much...

:ohno:

Noel's angel
Posted
:sadder: The poor wee bubba :(

Prayers.
Posted

This is so sad...prayers for them!

Archaeology cat
Posted

Oh! I will pray! :pray:

Posted

If anyone wants to leave this family a message, you can join the group and write a note:

[url="http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4191054707"]http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=4191054707[/url]

Posted

Have they considered saying a novena to St. Philomena or anything of that sort? I'm sure they are praying their heads off and I wouldn't want to pressure them into anything, but she is known for miraculous cures so I just want to throw her out there.

prayers, always.

Posted

Thank you for pinning this.

mariahLVzJP2
Posted

Prayers for the baby and family :sign: May the Lord give them strength and comfort during this difficult time.

Posted

That is so sad. Prayers for sure. :(

IcePrincessKRS
Posted
:sadder: I will be praying for them.
Sister Rose Therese
Posted

I will pray for them, especially today being first Friday.

Posted

Lord, grant them strength. Guardian angels, give them comfort & consolation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...