missionseeker Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 I have to write a seven page paper about a pope, any pope. Well, actually, he has to be semi obscure pope. Anybody have any idea about a pope that's not too well known but that would have enough information about to write a 7-10 page paper?
Starets Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 How about Greg I or Greg VII? Celestine V might be good too.
Jaime Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 you could write a paper about me. Because technically, I could be pope.
Era Might Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 Pope St. Zosimus I think he has the best name in Papal history. Probably not enough information for an entire paper, though.
missionseeker Posted October 5, 2007 Author Posted October 5, 2007 is there somewhere that I can find the Liber Pontificalis translated online?
catholicinsd Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 There have been so many popes, most, before Benedict 15, are now obsure.
Seven77 Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 The Book of the Popes (Liber Pontificalis): [url="http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=985447"]http://www.questia.com/PM.qst?a=o&d=985447[/url] Pope Simplicus has an interesting name
ironmonk Posted October 6, 2007 Posted October 6, 2007 [quote name='missionseeker' post='1397905' date='Oct 5 2007, 11:35 AM']I have to write a seven page paper about a pope, any pope. Well, actually, he has to be semi obscure pope. Anybody have any idea about a pope that's not too well known but that would have enough information about to write a 7-10 page paper?[/quote] Pope Leo XIII... The author of the Prayer to St. Michael, after seeing a vision... [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_to_Saint_Michael"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prayer_to_Saint_Michael[/url]
missionseeker Posted October 6, 2007 Author Posted October 6, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1397942' date='Oct 5 2007, 10:31 AM']you could write a paper about me. Because technically, I could be pope.[/quote] Do you a wikipedia article about you??? You are probably too obscure. I dount there's anyway I could write a 7-10 paper about you. I wouldn't make the teacher suffer through that, though, even if I could.... hehehehehe thanks for the link! That is one awesome site!
Tindomiel Posted October 7, 2007 Posted October 7, 2007 The first thing I thought when I read the title of this post was, "Woah, missionseeker's going into [b]schism[/b]?? Who knew?"
missionseeker Posted October 7, 2007 Author Posted October 7, 2007 [quote name='Tindomiel' post='1398882' date='Oct 7 2007, 02:15 PM']The first thing I thought when I read the title of this post was, "Woah, missionseeker's going into [b]schism[/b]?? Who knew?" [/quote] hahaha Nice to see you! Perhaps I just haven't been noticing, but I haven't seen you around here as much lately
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now