socalscout Posted February 13, 2004 Author Posted February 13, 2004 (edited) Censored Jesse James Edited February 13, 2004 by socalscout
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 That's pretty darn good socal! Hehehe!!
socalscout Posted February 13, 2004 Author Posted February 13, 2004 That's pretty darn good socal! Hehehe!! Thanks right back at you LD!
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 dang, now I need to make another. I hope more people start making these! It'll be cool when we have the vote for the top 12.
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 haha! you're on a roll socal! Isn't it kind of addictive?
socalscout Posted February 13, 2004 Author Posted February 13, 2004 Yeah I keep on thinking of new ones. Your Darth Vader one had me rolling. That is the funniest one so far.
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 hehe, thanks! it will be most interesting to see how the voting turns out. my favorite is actually the clock in the train station one. It's kind of classy and artistic. But the very first one of George Bush and the Saudi Arabia guy is the funniest to me. :)
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 I shall call forth the day dreaming vixens from the south, they shall arise and declare what is just and unjust. Do not wait for morning, this night is all there is. Pour forth from your lips those songs we once sang in the freedom of our youth. Faded yet grave images perist; a deep, haunting phantom of what once was. Dead images nonetheless.
BullnaChinaShop Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 my favorite is actually the clock in the train station one. It's kind of classy and artistic. That is my favorite as well. I also like the B-2 and theDarth Vader. :)
dUSt Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 If phatmass would have produced the halftime show...
Kilroy the Ninja Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 ROTLMHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are too funny dUSt!
Lil Red Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 dUSt, that is amesome!!!!!!! you guys, this thread is too cool! :cool:
dUSt Posted February 13, 2004 Posted February 13, 2004 Last one before I go to work... Work? That reminds me... haha. I should be updating other parts of phatmass... oh well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now