littleflower+JMJ Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 really? oh my! may i ask why? :unsure:
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 its just a smaller pic of st. therese the little flower :wub:
NewReformation Posted February 11, 2004 Author Posted February 11, 2004 When I first noticed it, I was scrolling down the screen fairly quick, and your avatar reminded me of the cover of a Marylin Manson album(or some album, I don't remember exactly). I think 'cause it's in black and white, and the old lady's face is all white and pale and shriveled looking. It just threw me for a loop...plus, the fact that I was watching a horror movie at the time didn't help. It's still skeery!
cmotherofpirl Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I don't think she was old in the pic. :)
NewReformation Posted February 11, 2004 Author Posted February 11, 2004 I don't think she was old in the pic. Well, in the avatar, she looks like she's about a hundred and fifty or something. I think it has to do with the black background.
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 When I first noticed it, I was scrolling down the screen fairly quick, and your avatar reminded me of the cover of a Marylin Manson album(or some album, I don't remember exactly). I think 'cause it's in black and white, and the old lady's face is all white and pale and shriveled looking. It just threw me for a loop...plus, the fact that I was watching a horror movie at the time didn't help. It's still skeery! haha shes not an old lady! she died at a young age. like 24 i think. yeah i wouldnt' know that it looked like that..... its okay dont worry, shes just a saint :D see? its just that but smaller! LOL you would't be scared if you were catholic!! LOL but its okay i was meaning to change it anyways so no sweat :)
NewReformation Posted February 11, 2004 Author Posted February 11, 2004 It's definitely the black background. She don't look near as old in the pic.
cmotherofpirl Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 (edited) http://www.catholicposters.com/shop/category.php?c=32+33+62+ Ah flower its a lovely avatar :( Edited February 11, 2004 by cmotherofpirl
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 NewForm, your a silly willy!!!!! :rolling:
thicke Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I have that t-shirt. It's one of my favs....
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I have that t-shirt. It's one of my favs.... really? ever since i first saw them i've wanted one but i think its gonna have to wait LOL did you get the one that says "flower power" or another one?
jmjtina Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I think you should keep the avatar.....and newreformation should read up on St. Therese........you would love her as much as we do! cause if you know more about Marylin Manson than this beautiful holy saint......than you need to read up on her! and she wouldn't look so scary either. A movie is coming up on her, and she has an autobiography about her. "Story of a Soul" check it out. :D Therese Movie
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 hey you should read up on her will!! i think you'll like it ! http://www.ewtn.com/therese/therese.htm right now im gonna start reading 'the Life of the Little flower' it was an early present that i was delighted to receive! it has some very cool drawings of her in it :D
thicke Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 "Flower Power"....I wear it proudly. I also like the one of Padre Pio that says "it's time to take the gloves off"
VeraMaria Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 It's definitely the black background. She don't look near as old in the pic. lol, she was like 19 to 20 whgen that pic was taken :rolling: :rolling:
VeraMaria Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 lol, flowery, that should be a classic quote :rolling: *soothing voice* "...it's just a saint, see? Nothing scary....." :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: lol, NewReformation, ur avatar scares ME :ph34r: !!!! and if u want to u should read a lil about her. she's amesome :cool:
cmotherofpirl Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 yep. THat avatar ALWAYS looks hungry. :eat:
Jake Huether Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 http://www.catholicplanet.com/ebooks/There...tobiography.pdf Here's her autobiography on line. It's free. And it's absolutly amazing. You cannot read it and say you are the same person after.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now