Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

JMJ +


I'm not a big YouTube person, but my two votes are for the Lifehouse skit to "Everything" (or was that on GodTube?), and the Marvel v. DC series. Also, the William Tell Overture with the mom singing everything mothers say in a 24-hour period of time is hilarious.

What does everyone else recommend?

Posted

I just went into my favorites there and grabbed these:

Star Trek vs. Star Wars - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNxhrPaaCA4[/url]
Russian prank show skit - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0kW73NbT2Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0kW73NbT2Y[/url]
Amazing video editing and music - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqumbhfxRo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzqumbhfxRo[/url]
Charlie the Unicorn - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus[/url]
Snickers Commercial - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoX-HkOcEuE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoX-HkOcEuE[/url]
Music video on treadmills - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI[/url]
My friend and I being bored(starts slow) - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9LfuAzbt7Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9LfuAzbt7Q[/url]

y'know what....here's my profile with all my favorites and my subscriptions in it. It'll be easier this way.
[url="http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=farsight001"]http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=farsight001[/url]

Posted

this one makes me laugh every time: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P6UU6m3cqk[/url]

the mom song: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxT5NwQUtVM[/url]

faithfulrock3r
Posted

God in the streets of New York (or something like that)

Posted

i like watching the kids doing cup stacking competitions :) haha

Posted

[topic="0"]Waterbed Practical Joke[/topic]
The best one is about 3 minutes in

[topic="0"]Catholic Frat Boys[/topic]

[topic="0"]The Sneeze[/topic]

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

this one's really good:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ikt-R1wQtI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ikt-R1wQtI[/url]

  • 3 months later...
filiusInFilio
Posted

john petrucci psycho exercise 4

Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_YVKsajjPA"]Little Girl and Psalm 23[/url]

Posted (edited)

I'm a huge Youtube person, I have almost 300 favorites, here's some:

N64 Kid remix
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpJyG7B6tAI[/url]

747 Landing in St. Maarten
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfQwDizpRo"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAfQwDizpRo[/url]

Scared News Anchor
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_QqrOFP_1c"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_QqrOFP_1c[/url]

Joey's Crash
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZT5mQLy5C4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZT5mQLy5C4[/url]

Blood
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fVDGu82FeQ[/url]

Edited by Kitty
littleflower+JMJ
Posted

No one should forget the turle boy (or zombie boy)!! lol

Posted

are any of you NFL fans familiar with the youtube NFC East Trash talk circle? that stuff keeps me quite entertained.

Posted

Nin-ten-do
Nin-ten-do

Six-ty-four!
Six-ty-four!

Nin-ten-do
Nin-ten-do

Six-ty-four!
Six-ty-FOOOOUUUR!

Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uUIaqV8-c&feature=related"]There is no spoon[/url]

Posted

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1469744' date='Feb 27 2008, 05:07 AM']No one should forget the turle boy (or zombie boy)!! lol[/quote]


LOL I saw that for the first time this weekend...I LIKE TURTLES!

filiusInFilio
Posted (edited)

Panda Sneeze
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk[/url]

Flea Market Montgomery
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk[/url]

John Petrucci Psycho Exercise 4 (has one or two uses of the S word if i'm not mistaken)
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=zc2x-x5jOio"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=zc2x-x5jOio[/url]

Charlie bit my finger
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM[/url]

Evil Eye
[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=QWTsmU9VaZA"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=QWTsmU9VaZA[/url]

all i can think of at the moment

Edited by filiusInFilio
Excelsior1027
Posted

Ryan vs. Dorkman:

[url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=8NE5elL30w4[/url]

Because lightsaber fights are inherently cool.

The first two fights on the "Related Videos" list are awesome, too.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1408313' date='Oct 23 2007, 11:12 PM']JMJ +
I'm not a big YouTube person, but my two votes are for the Lifehouse skit to "Everything" (or was that on GodTube?), and the Marvel v. DC series. Also, the William Tell Overture with the mom singing everything mothers say in a 24-hour period of time is hilarious.

What does everyone else recommend?[/quote]
Oh, God Tube is cool. [url="http://www.catholic-tube.com/"]Catholic Tube[/url] is cooler. :cool:

Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGnZNRlQn5k"]Pachelbel Rant[/url]...

Disclaimer on this one too... it's got some cussing at the end... three or four words... but his point is hilarious... a must see for musicians...

Posted

99 Balloons by igniter media... Can't get better than that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...