An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zeitgeist Documentry

Church Punk

I don't know how many here has seen this documentary before. But they present a case to illustrate how power and organizations that are corrupt are controlling us (the general public) starting with the Church through out all of the middle ages. Then they move to talk about Sept. 11, they present a theory that the US government was behind this the whole time. Then the move into international banking and how they are running all countries and fueling all the major wars in the last 100 years.

Apart from the opening anti-Christian and Catholic preaching (which I feel they do a poor job presenting and lacks much evidence for their claims, it actually allowed me to contemplate the mystery of God event deeper than drive me away), they do bring up some points to ponder about 9/11, the global war on terror and the direction we are heading in.

Even if only 25% of this film is true it still gets you thinking. So for those of you who have seen this, care to discuss your thoughts?

I'm not going post the link as it has anti-catholic sections and use of harsh language. If anyone wants to watch it they can find it on the net them selves.

I just started watching the first 6 minutes and the narrator talked for about 3 sentences. It already seems like a load of garbage. While I can hardly judge from barely watching it, do you consider it worth while for me to spend 2 hours watching at some point?

Edited by -I---Love

I haven't seen it, but one would be wise to investigate the banking system...
I'd suggest 'The Creature from Jekyll Island' by Edward Griffin as a starting point -- Federal Reserve, World Bank, etc.

The latter 2 parts are much better than the first. Like i said, he makes quite preposterous statements with out any real evidence in terms of Christianity. I don't think it even belongs in this film.

Watch the other parts if you feel you want to. I am just looking for some feed back what everyone thinks of this (911 conspiracy theory and international banking, in specific).

There was a discussion very recently about this film on phatmass, I think Prose started the thread (maybe in Open Mic too) and someone pointed out all the flaws in it.