Guest KevinSymonds Posted November 11, 2007 Posted November 11, 2007 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1417871' date='Nov 11 2007, 06:11 PM']This is my understanding as well. Thanks for the info.[/quote] It just makes sense. -KJS
Sean O L Posted November 12, 2007 Author Posted November 12, 2007 [quote name='KevinSymonds' post='1417867' date='Nov 12 2007, 11:07 AM']Simulate, yes, actually have? No. -KJS[/quote] Thanks Kevin! I didn't know that! Which raises lots more questions, doesn't it? Regards, Sean O L
jeffpugh Posted November 12, 2007 Posted November 12, 2007 For some reason, this stuff is interesting. It's sorta like good horror stories around a campfire type thing. Start a thread on demonology?
Laudate_Dominum Posted November 12, 2007 Posted November 12, 2007 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1418013' date='Nov 12 2007, 12:12 AM']For some reason, this stuff is interesting. It's sorta like good horror stories around a campfire type thing. Start a thread on demonology?[/quote] Yeah, I think its interesting too. I thought about starting a thread but I'm too scared.
Justin86 Posted November 12, 2007 Posted November 12, 2007 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1418013' date='Nov 12 2007, 02:12 PM']For some reason, this stuff is interesting. It's sorta like good horror stories around a campfire type thing. Start a thread on demonology?[/quote] *lifts eyebrow* Well whatever turns you on...
Guest KevinSymonds Posted November 12, 2007 Posted November 12, 2007 This talk of demonology is a bit removed from Kathryn Ann Clarke so I vote a new thread. -KJS
Guest KevinSymonds Posted November 12, 2007 Posted November 12, 2007 I thought that was you, Mr. C[mod]full name withheld for privacy -777[/mod]! 's'up? -KJS
clg01 Posted November 15, 2007 Posted November 15, 2007 I can't believe you typed my entire name on a forum board................
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now