Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

What attracts you most in a man? (Be honest)  

157 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

dauntingknight
Posted

[quote name='Veritas' post='1417386' date='Nov 11 2007, 02:10 AM']+

After holiness, I find a nice beard most attractive.

[img]http://www.bellathemovie.com/downloads/desktops/Desk-JoseChef_WIDE.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.eduardoverastegui.com.ar/Espanol/Noticias/Archivos/BELLA007.JPG[/img][/quote]
Is that Jesus?

I know it s the dude from the movie "Belle".

[quote name='Sirklawd' post='1844508' date='Apr 23 2009, 02:28 PM']step right up ladies! :blowkiss:


whoops, i mean, *be humble* :whistle:

heheheh :P[/quote]
Yeah I get that feeling sometimes but I gotta be humble.

Posted

for me, a guy, this is very interesting.

Posted

Which is why this thread is strategically titled "For The Ladies Only" :thumbsup:

Posted

[quote name='Moosey' post='1845168' date='Apr 23 2009, 06:07 PM']Which is why this thread is strategically titled "For The Ladies Only" :thumbsup:[/quote]
That is quite an astute observation, Moosey.

Posted

Thank you dear.

Posted

You are quite welcome.

rose wrought of iron
Posted

Hmm.... The things I find most attractive in a guy are he has to be a good person and has to have pretty much the same beliefs as I do. He has to be very much into his faith, have a sense of humor that is both goofy and sarcastic, and he has to be smart enough to understand my humor/ conversations.

He has to be able to put up with my random, impetuous, spastic nature and he'll probably have to be patient. Kids are a given, and he has to be.... well, I guess I'll know when I find him. :)

And he has to like being around people and letting me do things because I like to go places/do things with people. I'm kinda a social person.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...