An Old School Catholic Message Board

Getting Mariam To Summit

Sr Mary Catharine OP

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='Veritas' post='1434779' date='Dec 15 2007, 11:44 PM']+

Did I see Mariam on "Life on the Rock" this past week? It was amazing! She is holy like Mother Teresa, and I do not say that lightly. If so, I'm surprised she is journeying towards cloistered life, but I imagine her prayers will be especially effective and her life fruitful there, Lord willing.

Please let us know. Prayers.

God Bless,
V[/quote]

No, you didn't see Mariam on Life on the Rock but considering the experience she has had she should be!

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1434865' date='Dec 16 2007, 10:16 AM']No, you didn't see Mariam on Life on the Rock but considering the experience she has had she should be![/quote]

+

I saw a repeat last night, her name was Imelda, in fact. If you are able to watch it sisters, it was very, very beautiful.

By His Grace Alone

Sister....I am wondering, did you receive the email I sent to you about Mariam a few days ago? Deborah

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1430569' date='Dec 6 2007, 12:32 PM']Hello, everyone!I need you all to pray with me that our aspirant Mariam from Australia can get the $600AUD she needs to fly here to make her aspirancy.

Mariam has been correspoding with us for 3 years while she has been teaching English in China under very adverse conditions. She's now back in Australia and anxious to come to Summit. Her spiritual director is a Dominican.

Only problem is that the flight is sooo expensive! She has little money as you don't get paid much teaching in China!

We contacted the KofC but they don't give grants of this sort.

Any ideas of who we could contact?

Someone suggested that we put up a request on our blog. What do you think?

In Jesus,
Sr. Mary Catharine[/quote]

Sr Mary Catharine OP

[quote name='By His Grace Alone' post='1437272' date='Dec 21 2007, 07:24 PM']Sister....I am wondering, did you receive the email I sent to you about Mariam a few days ago? Deborah[/quote]

Dear Deborah,
No, I didn't receive your email. I think something weird was going on with Phatmass because I just noticed that I had a PM but I never received a notice via my email.

Please email me at vocations.summit@op.org

God bless you!
Sr. Mary Catharine

By His Grace Alone

Done!

[quote name='Sr. Mary Catharine' post='1437276' date='Dec 21 2007, 07:42 PM']Dear Deborah,
No, I didn't receive your email. I think something weird was going on with Phatmass because I just noticed that I had a PM but I never received a notice via my email.

Please email me at vocations.summit@op.org

God bless you!
Sr. Mary Catharine[/quote]