VeraMaria Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 Yeah, that's all...I don't htink there's anyone here under 14... Should be interesting. I'm a lil freshman :ph34r: (I am 15) Soo.... :whistle:
cathgirl Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 (edited) sophmore Edited February 15, 2004 by cathgirl
Rebirth flame Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 Big Bad Junior!!!! now all we need is a senior... :tiphat:
VeraMaria Posted February 15, 2004 Author Posted February 15, 2004 sophomore can't wait to be a sophmore! :rolleyes:
cathgirl Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 I can't wait to be a senior!!! yeah, my sophmore year hasn't been the best....
VeraMaria Posted February 15, 2004 Author Posted February 15, 2004 Big Bad Junior!!!! now all we need is a senior... :tiphat: Juniors are evil.... :ph34r: :ph34r: at least at my school :ph34r:
VeraMaria Posted February 15, 2004 Author Posted February 15, 2004 I can't wait to be a senior!!! yeah, my sophmore year hasn't been the best.... anything is better than being a freshman!
cathgirl Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 :) ..True at our school we have 7th through 12th, poor, poor sevies
Iacobus Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 I am one of the smooth talking jr. who has mastered the system and can talk his way out of anything. LOL. It has been needed before.
cathgirl Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 I am one of the smooth talking jr. who has mastered the system and can talk his way out of anything. LOL. It has been needed before. :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
Rebirth flame Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 Juniors are evil.... :ph34r: :ph34r: at least at my school :ph34r: I can assure you that i am only evil on days that end with "y" no, i'd never hurt a fly. a spider maybe, but not a fly
Rebirth flame Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 I am one of the smooth talking jr. who has mastered the system and can talk his way out of anything. LOL. It has been needed before. us juniors, we gotta hang tight together, seeing as there are some anti junior feelings floating around this thread... jk
VeraMaria Posted February 15, 2004 Author Posted February 15, 2004 I can assure you that i am only evil on days that end with "y" no, i'd never hurt a fly. a spider maybe, but not a fly :rolling: that's very reassuring ;)
VeraMaria Posted February 15, 2004 Author Posted February 15, 2004 us juniors, we gotta hang tight together, seeing as there are some anti junior feelings floating around this thread... jk what anti-junior feelings? you can crush me and cathgirl (freshman and sophmore) like a fly... :ph34r: or should i say a spider :P
cathgirl Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 what anti-junior feelings? you can crush me and cathgirl (freshman and sophmore) like a fly... :ph34r: or should i say a spider juniors, shmouniors who needs them anyway.
Rebirth flame Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 juniors, shmouniors who needs them anyway. Y'see what i mean!!!! no respect!!! Maybe other juniors are mean, but i'm pretty nice. (at least that's what all my under classmen slaves tell me) I want to emphasize that i'm just kidding :D :D :D :D :D
rachael Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 Juniors are evil.... :ph34r: :ph34r: at least at my school :ph34r: OUCH! :o
Rebirth flame Posted February 15, 2004 Posted February 15, 2004 freshman In college! ~S. CHEATER!!! jk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now