catholicinsd Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Justin86' post='1437074' date='Dec 21 2007, 12:30 PM']And as usual our resident liberal makes an argument that no one understands. The Indians gave me beads? [/quote] No. Rosary beads. You shut up, take your rosary beads and pray to God for the salvation of your soul, and for an end to intlorence. Edited December 21, 2007 by catholicinsd
Justin86 Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 I do actually. My soul is just fine though. I worry about people who violate Church teaching and vote for Hillary, however.
catholicinsd Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='Justin86' post='1437103' date='Dec 21 2007, 01:03 PM']I do actually. My soul is just fine though. I worry about people who violate Church teaching and vote for Hillary, however.[/quote] Well when you make racist remarks about Native Americans I worry about the condition of your soul and your conscience.
Justin86 Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 There's nothing at all racist about what I said. A white guy can't turn around these days without being accused of racism so I feel no need to bother with you on your little tirade. Oh, and it is a mortal sin to vote for Hillary, btw.
catholicinsd Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 You spoke of Native Americans, and casinos in a very degrotory manner. And wat does Mrs. Clinton have to do with anything?
Justin86 Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='catholicinsd' post='1437112' date='Dec 22 2007, 04:11 AM']You spoke of Native Americans, and casinos in a very degrotory manner.[/quote] How so? They have casino profits. Everyone knows that. [quote]And wat does Mrs. Clinton have to do with anything?[/quote] You were the one who brought up the need for me to pray for the salvation of my soul. I think thats a bit hypocritical coming from a Clinton supporter, and since you were the only one who brought it up I'm not that worried.
catholicinsd Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 Justin, you are in Japan. You are in no place to judge the Native Americans of the Dakotas.
Justin86 Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 (edited) That one doesn't even deserve an answer. Edited December 21, 2007 by Justin86
Lil Red Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 at least the parts of montana they want to claim is pretty empty of people. [quote name='Aloysius' post='1436989' date='Dec 21 2007, 03:39 AM']they have not seperated themselves, they were separated by the maltreatment of the US government.[/quote] are we talking political maltreatment or actual maltreatment?
catholicinsd Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='Justin86' post='1437122' date='Dec 21 2007, 01:19 PM']That one doesn't even deserve an answer.[/quote] How thick are you?
Lil Red Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='catholicinsd' post='1437100' date='Dec 21 2007, 11:00 AM']No. Rosary beads. You shut up, take your rosary beads and pray to God for the salvation of your soul, and for an end to intlorence.[/quote] *putting mod hat on* watch what you say, and how you say it. you are walking a fine line here. you can disagree with someone and still not tell them to "shut up" or call them racist. thank you.
catholicinsd Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1437128' date='Dec 21 2007, 01:22 PM']*putting mod hat on* watch what you say, and how you say it. you are walking a fine line here. you can disagree with someone and still not tell them to "shut up" or call them racist. thank you.[/quote] You wanna tell that to Justin as well?
Justin86 Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 (edited) Not thick enough to think that someone with the name of "Justin" is Japanese. I'm an American living overseas. I grew up in the States I have every right to judge Native Americans. Edited December 21, 2007 by Justin86
Lil Red Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='catholicinsd' post='1437129' date='Dec 21 2007, 11:23 AM']You wanna tell that to Justin as well?[/quote] he's edited his statement. but yes, it does apply to all in this thread.
Lil Red Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='Justin86' post='1437130' date='Dec 21 2007, 11:23 AM']Not thick enough to think that someone with the name of "Justin" is Japanese. I'm an American living overseas. I grew up in the States I have every right to judge Native Americans.[/quote] thank you for editing your statement.
catholicinsd Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Justin86' post='1437130' date='Dec 21 2007, 01:23 PM']Not thick enough to think that someone with the name of "Justin" is Japanese. I'm an American living overseas. I grew up in the States I have every right to judge Native Americans.[/quote] Why are you in Japan? Don't you love America? Judge lest ye be judged. Edited December 21, 2007 by catholicinsd
Lil Red Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 [quote name='catholicinsd' post='1437134' date='Dec 21 2007, 11:25 AM']Why are you in Japan? Don't you love America? Judge lest ye be judged.[/quote] for goodness sakes, if you had been around the phorum and read any of his posts, you would know he's in the military, serving our country.
CatholicCid Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 (edited) [quote name='Aloysius' post='1436989' date='Dec 21 2007, 06:39 AM']they have not seperated themselves, they were separated by the maltreatment of the US government.[/quote] I mean geographically. If the dark red is what their land borders are, they have seperated themselves into two halves, if not three. And yes, I did mean impose trade sanctions against them at this time. From what KoC has said, they can not even 'secede'. Edited December 21, 2007 by CatholicCid
Justin86 Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 I think what my main problem here is why do the Lakotas think that even more segregation is going to end their problems? I mean, history shows quite the opposite. If they were to all up and leave the reservation tomorrow no one would bat an eye. So why not leave and just integrate into our society?
rkwright Posted December 21, 2007 Posted December 21, 2007 whoa this thread got heated... I think KnightofChrist hit it on the head. The US government is not just going to say "wow you're right. You have a legal right to suceede. " If anything they'll just re-take the land. BTW Al, this won't be another Waco. They were not trying to form their own country and they had illegal weapons. This might be closer to Ruby Ridge. The comparison to Waco is a little off I think. The outcome was terrible there, but they fired on those ATF agents first who were conducting a legal raid. And Karesh (Sp?) wasn't really a hero worth cheering for...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now