An Old School Catholic Message Board

On Home Visit!

be_thou_my_vision

be_thou_my_vision

Hi Everyone!!! I'm on home visit right now!!!

Thank you for all your support and prayers. You are in my prayers everyday!!

I LOVE the convent!! Jesus is so good to me!!

I just wanted to give you an update and tell you that I'm doing very well! I am on home visit until Thursday.

God Bless!!!!

HeavenlyCalling

Wow!!! We so rarely hear from our entered pham, its wonderful to have you!!! I hope you enjoy your home visit and I am glad you love the convent so very much!!! Does it feel strange to be away?

Sister Rose Therese

How special to be on a home visit for Christmas! I hope you enjoy this time with your family and return to the convent renewed and ready for the Novitiate.
God bless you!

It is wonderful to hear that you are so happy in the convent and I hope that you and your family have lovely a Christmas together. I'm sure that you have lots of catching up in store.!!

God Bless

It is wonderful to hear that you are so happy in the convent and I hope that you and your family have lovely a Christmas together. I'm sure that you have lots of catching up in store.!!

God Bless

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='HeavenlyCalling' post='1437924' date='Dec 23 2007, 08:58 PM']Wow!!! We so rarely hear from our entered pham, its wonderful to have you!!! I hope you enjoy your home visit and I am glad you love the convent so very much!!! Does it feel strange to be away?[/quote]
It's great being home! But it does feel weird because I have grown so much... the convent truely feels like my home. This is my parent's house and the house I grew up in, but I know my heart's at the convent.
:)
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!