Old_Joe Posted July 13, 2005 Posted July 13, 2005 I can't seem to open the "Online Text and Docs" page from the resources page. Whenever I click on it, it brings up a dialog box asking if I want to save it. I can save it and open it separately. I can also access it from the homepage. Also, I noticed that all the other links on the resources page have a .php file extension while the "Online Text and Docs" link does not. Has anyone else had this problem?
Christie_M Posted July 13, 2005 Posted July 13, 2005 [quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jul 6 2005, 05:39 PM'][color=green]I got better.... [/color] [right][snapback]633712[/snapback][/right] [/quote] isn't that from "The Quest For the Holy Grail"?!?!?
luciana Posted July 13, 2005 Posted July 13, 2005 Wow, old poll LOL I vote Music or apologetics section Music is what diferentiates us from other sites.
ardillacid Posted July 14, 2005 Posted July 14, 2005 Except when they took the sigs away from me I will gripe about it until the end of the world
Honour Posted July 15, 2005 Posted July 15, 2005 (edited) Hey, one whole year of voting and I'm the only one who picked But FF has a [url="http://www.flyfreeministries.org/Outreach-essentialbookstop10.htm"][[u][b]top ten[/b][/u] [/url], and [url="http://www.flyfreeministries.org/Outreach-essentialbooks.htm"][[u][b]top 10[/b][/u] [/url] with lots of categories. Maybe, you could link it. Silly little prots need to be told what books to read. Anybody else got a read list? I know a silly prot who wants to read. Edited July 15, 2005 by Honour
ReinnieR Posted July 15, 2005 Posted July 15, 2005 [quote name='Honour' date='Jul 14 2005, 07:19 PM']Hey, one whole year of voting and I'm the only one who picked But FF has a [url="http://www.flyfreeministries.org/Outreach-essentialbookstop10.htm"][[u][b]top ten[/b][/u] [/url], and [url="http://www.flyfreeministries.org/Outreach-essentialbooks.htm"][[u][b]top 10[/b][/u] [/url] with lots of categories. Maybe, you could link it. Silly little prots need to be told what books to read. Anybody else got a read list? I know a silly prot who wants to read. [right][snapback]643803[/snapback][/right] [/quote] maybe you should read this thread [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=35926"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=35926[/url]
StColette Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 [quote name='phatcatholic' date='Nov 11 2005, 12:17 PM']i want the jukebox!!!!!!! [right][snapback]785786[/snapback][/right] [/quote] ME TOO!!!!!!!!
Dust's Sister Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 (edited) [quote name='dUSt' date='Feb 17 2004, 12:13 AM']I am officially declaring the results of this poll to be null and void due to unfair union practices. [right][snapback]121963[/snapback][/right] [/quote] I voted for the jukebox Edited November 11, 2005 by Dust's Sister
Dust's Sister Posted November 11, 2005 Posted November 11, 2005 I just realized how old this poll is, dang dUSt, get to work! LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now