Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Teen Talk Underground


Recommended Posts

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1680652' date='Oct 18 2008, 11:02 AM']I liked everyone there.

Except Joe I mean.

I never cared for him :annoyed:[/quote]
You make me feel so loved, Will...:weep:

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1680449' date='Oct 17 2008, 11:41 PM']Please do... I am shocked. I am praying for you. :sign:[/quote]


sorry to disapoint you :weep:


I'm really suprised anyone remembers me much less could be upset :huh:

I'm collecting my thoughts for a thread.

Posted

[quote name='NazFarmer' post='1680708' date='Oct 18 2008, 04:03 PM']You make me feel so loved, Will...:weep:[/quote]


[img]http://bagelofeverything.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/ihas-a-sorry.jpg[/img]




:detective:

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1680860' date='Oct 18 2008, 09:57 PM']sorry to disapoint you :weep:


I'm really suprised anyone remembers me much less could be upset :huh:

I'm collecting my thoughts for a thread.[/quote]

Like I said, I think I remember you most... you and Joe. I always enjoyed reading your posts. I was looking forward to you becoming a friar! It is the weirdest thing... after Teen Talk ended I had the strongest urge to keep you in prayer, and I ignored it. I feel so sad now. :sadder:

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1680945' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:19 PM']Like I said, I think I remember you most... you and Joe. I always enjoyed reading your posts. I was looking forward to you becoming a friar! It is the weirdest thing... after Teen Talk ended I had the strongest urge to keep you in prayer, and I ignored it. I feel so sad now. :sadder:[/quote]


Please don't feel sad because of me I'm hardly worth it :ohno:

plus FFJ and so many others are still going strong. So it balances out. :topsy:

Plus the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal play frisbee, and I'm no good at frisbee.

so it never would have worked out :detective:

: )

TotusTuusMaria
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681047' date='Oct 19 2008, 12:40 AM']Please don't feel sad because of me I'm hardly worth it :ohno:

plus FFJ and so many others are still going strong. So it balances out. :topsy:

Plus the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal play frisbee, and I'm no good at frisbee.

so it never would have worked out :detective:

: )[/quote]

I'm still very sad Will. :weep:

I was wanting to see [i]you[/i] as a frair.

I hope you come back to the faith. I am praying really, really hard. Mass is being heard for you tomorrow.

I hope you post soon as you get everything leveled out concerning your not practicing the faith anymore. I should have prayed when I was being told too. Your going to get bombarded with prayers now.

Edited by TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1681052' date='Oct 18 2008, 11:46 PM']I'm still very sad Will. :weep:

I was wanting to see [i]you[/i] as a frair.

I hope you come back to the faith. I am praying really, really hard. Mass is being heard for you tomorrow.

I hope you post soon as you get everything leveled out concerning your not practicing the faith anymore. I should have prayed when I was being told too. Your going to get bombarded with prayers now.[/quote]

:sadder:

you're going to get me emotional now :unsure:


I'll try to write something as soon as I can. I'll try to get it up tonight sometime because I have a lot to study tomorrow

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681060' date='Oct 19 2008, 01:02 AM']:sadder:

you're going to get me emotional now :unsure:[/quote]

:weep:


[quote]I'll try to write something as soon as I can. I'll try to get it up tonight sometime because I have a lot to study tomorrow[/quote]

Yeah, just write as soon as you can. I'll try to practice patience :topsy:

Fr. Antony Maria OSB
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681047' date='Oct 18 2008, 10:40 PM']Please don't feel sad because of me I'm hardly worth it :ohno:[/quote]
Will, you are worth it. No matter what has happened in your life, you are always worth it. In the words of St. Augustine, "God loves each of us as though there were only one of us," meaning God loves you, Will, as though you were the only human being in the universe. If God loves you that much, then the least we can do is care about you as best as we can.
[quote]plus FFJ and so many others are still going strong. So it balances out. :topsy:[/quote]
each person's faith is their own. there can not be a weighing of faiths so as to balance things out because there is no competition. Faith is both communal and personal: between the individual and God and between the individual and the rest of the Church. even if one person in the Church leaves, it affects the whole Church, because we are one body.

I am also praying for you, Will :pray:

Posted

[quote name='NazFarmer' post='1681181' date='Oct 19 2008, 12:36 PM']Will, you are worth it. No matter what has happened in your life, you are always worth it. In the words of St. Augustine, "God loves each of us as though there were only one of us," meaning God loves you, Will, as though you were the only human being in the universe. If God loves you that much, then the least we can do is care about you as best as we can.

each person's faith is their own. there can not be a weighing of faiths so as to balance things out because there is no competition. Faith is both communal and personal: between the individual and God and between the individual and the rest of the Church. even if one person in the Church leaves, it affects the whole Church, because we are one body.

I am also praying for you, Will :pray:[/quote]


I loved Augustine: )

How does "Confessions" open?

I remember a little bit, particularly

"our hearts are restless untill they rest in you"
:))

I promis I am thinking of what to write, I just want to be very accurate and clear

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1681171' date='Oct 19 2008, 12:53 PM']Yeah, just write as soon as you can. I'll try to practice patience :topsy:[/quote]

I'm sorry.

I'm trying not to be to long but I want to remember everything and sort things out for myself.

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1681815' date='Oct 20 2008, 02:31 AM']I'm sorry.

I'm trying not to be to long but I want to remember everything and sort things out for myself.[/quote]

:)

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1682925' date='Oct 21 2008, 07:17 PM']:)[/quote]


I've started a thread a couple times but each time felt unhappy with it. I will put up something by Friday or you can kick me in the shins :unsure:

TotusTuusMaria
Posted (edited)

[quote name='Hassan' post='1684124' date='Oct 23 2008, 01:20 AM']I've started a thread a couple times but each time felt unhappy with it. I will put up something by Friday or you can kick me in the shins :unsure:[/quote]

Friday is coming to a close! :sadder:

I won't kick you. I am sweet. :saint:

Just post when you find time. ;) I'll just check back everyday wondering what ever happened to Will. :detective:

Edited by TotusTuusMaria
Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1685720' date='Oct 25 2008, 12:13 AM']Friday is coming to a close! :sadder:

I won't kick you. I am sweet. :saint:

Just post when you find time. ;) I'll just check back everyday wondering what ever happened to Will. :detective:[/quote]


I'm writting it now: )

Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' post='1685720' date='Oct 24 2008, 11:13 PM']Friday is coming to a close! :sadder:

I won't kick you. I am sweet. :saint:

Just post when you find time. ;) I'll just check back everyday wondering what ever happened to Will. :detective:[/quote]


It's up

[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=86623&pid=1686349&st=0&#entry1686349"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s...p;#entry1686349[/url]

: )

TotusTuusMaria
Posted

You know, I think we should all have a lively reunion... in the phatmass room that is never used anymore!

  • 3 years later...
Guest FrancisServusChristi
Posted

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' timestamp='1224128823' post='1678674']
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAY!

I don't believe it!?!??!?

And you don't rep pope anymore? Why not!? I always thought you were one of the coolest.

aka CatholicSchoolGirl or DOM.

I keep on the DL here though :ninja:
[/quote]

Always nice to meet a fan!

Posted

[quote name='Hassan' timestamp='1224047186' post='1677981']
I doubt anyone cares or remembers but I was FrancisServusChristi [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif[/img]
[/quote]
you're right.

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1333393084' post='2411980']
you're right.
[/quote]

Wait. So Hassan was FrancisServusChristi? What a mysterious (and sexy) situation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...