An Old School Catholic Message Board

Goodbye All--

abiding-soul

[color="#800080"][size=3][font="Century Gothic"][b]Hi all--

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'll be leaving for Pittsburgh tomorrow morning to do some visiting. On 2/14 I'll leave Pittsburgh for Peoria. I'll enter on 2/15. Thank you for all the encouragement, prayers, and support. You all(& Phatmass, of course) have been a blessing.

Take care and God bless.(for the last time)

Jaimie

P.S.- all Phatmass intentions(and especially Vocation Station intentions) will be in my prayers. [/b][/font][/size][/color]

Sweet, you're leaving my second hometown for...my [i]first[/i] hometown! :D
Seriously though, God bless you in this exciting new chapter of your life! I pray that everything you do bring praise and glory to His name. :sign:
Pax Christi,
Mitch

• 2 weeks later...
Sister Rose Therese

Just wanted to let you know that Jaimie, "Abiding-soul" made it here safe and sound. And is right now just, how should I put it, "getting her sea legs". But she seems to be adjusting well.
I am sure she is keeping you all in her prayers.
God bless

Sister Rose Therese

[quote name='DameAgnes' post='1465809' date='Feb 19 2008, 05:03 PM']God bless Jaimie!

Which order is this again?[/quote]

The Sisters of the Third order of St. Francis in Peoria, IL

[quote name='Sister Rose Therese' post='1465886' date='Feb 19 2008, 10:12 PM']The Sisters of the Third order of St. Francis in Peoria, IL[/quote]

Hi Sister Rose Therese-

I hardly ever post but I read often... and I felt inclined to say that I hold the OSF Sisters close to my heart. I grew up with Sisters Ildefonsa and Canisia since my dad worked with them for years at St. Francis. Actually, I believe he might work with you now in Corporate. It was always a great day when my mom would take us all down to the hospital to visit the Sisters (we secretly were anticipating the cookies Sister Ildefonsa always gave us :).) Anyway, I am so excited that you have another vocation and pray that God continues to bless you all!
[i]
~ My Soul Proclaims the Greatness of the Lord. My Spirit Rejoices in God, My Savior[/i]

Guest AgnusDie

[quote name='abiding-soul' post='1457812' date='Feb 8 2008, 05:24 PM'][color="#800080"][size=3][font="Century Gothic"][b]Hi all--

I just wanted to tell everyone that I'll be leaving for Pittsburgh tomorrow morning to do some visiting. On 2/14 I'll leave Pittsburgh for Peoria. I'll enter on 2/15. Thank you for all the encouragement, prayers, and support. You all(& Phatmass, of course) have been a blessing.

Take care and God bless.(for the last time)

Jaimie

P.S.- all Phatmass intentions(and especially Vocation Station intentions) will be in my prayers. [/b][/font][/size][/color][/quote]

Praying for you.

puellapaschalis

[quote name='Sister Rose Therese' post='1465623' date='Feb 19 2008, 04:55 PM']Just wanted to let you know that Jaimie, "Abiding-soul" made it here safe and sound. And is right now just, how should I put it, "getting her sea legs". But she seems to be adjusting well.
I am sure she is keeping you all in her prayers.
God bless[/quote]

Thanks for letting us know, Sr. Take good care of her!