An Old School Catholic Message Board

What's Your Favorite Hobby Sport?

Lil Red

What's your favorite hobby sport?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ummm . . . what about GOLF??

Hello? Golf? I know you don't have much of a summer in Montana . . . but you're bound to have at least ONE golf course up there!

Sheesh!

i really, really, really hate golf, so i left it off! so there! :P

P.S. Yes, Montana has many golf courses.

I voted for baseball. I love playing it with my whole family. Especially cuz i can impress my little brothers with my "great hits." :rolleyes:

But I love to play football and soccer too.

This is a good thread. I always preferred playing sports just for fun to playing them on a team. The team sports always seemed less fun.

I voted for FUTBOL or soccer as they call it here in the states. By fan of Chivas of Guadalajara!!! :D

I like Dust like to play pick soccer games and basketball games, so if I could choose a second it would be Basketball. GOOOO LAKERS!

Golf is good, football (sorry - soccer) is OK but I'm tragically bad at it!

I spend my spare time training in the Japanese martial art of aikido. I've been training for 10 years and am a second dan black belt. I love the martial artsand now I'm having to balance that with my new love - Catholicism! :)

PatrickRitaMichael

you forgot running :) but i like to swim when there's a pool around. and i've always wanted to learn how to play cricket...has anyone seen the movie 'lagaan?'

blazer, even tho im an avid golfer, i have come to admit that golf is not a sport. Golf is my favorite physical activity to do, just its not a sport.