Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Should I Be Concerned


Recommended Posts

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

Lauren has begun having conversations with the baby and even answers herself back in a really cheesy voice. Most conversations have to do with such things as asking the baby if he liked the cookies she just ate as much as she did.

Needless to say I just give her a strange look and laugh.

Posted

awww, that is so cute!

I think you should join in on the conversations too! :)

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

I agree! You should talk to the baby as much as you can! You will be surprised at the babies recognition of your voice when he (or she) is born!

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

I agree! You should talk to the baby as much as you can! You will be surprised at the babies recognition of your voice when he (or she) is born!

I might just do that but it was the making cheesy responses up herself that made what she was doing so funny. :)

Kilroy the Ninja
Posted

Hey, we gotta justify those sweets somehow..... ;)

Posted

See that Dominic! It's not weird that I'm talking you now is it? A girl needs some company when she is at home sick.

*baby voice* That's right Mommy! I'm going to kick you back into shape! Now give me more chocolate!

Wow that sounds like a good idea....good thing I bought that Valentine candy half price yesterday at Eckerds!

cmotherofpirl
Posted

Not only should she be talking to the baby but singing and playing classical music as well.

However if she and the baby get into an argument...

best run to the store and buy chocolate to settle it.

Posted

Yep, chocolate will calm both mommy and baby. Keep lots of it around!

Posted

Is chocolate a gift from God, which proves that he loves us and wants us to be happy?

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

Yep, chocolate will calm both mommy and baby.  Keep lots of it around!

There are definitely plenty of the sweets around the house at the moment. Between the cheap after valentines candy sales and the two for one sale on oreos the other day we have a pretty substantial stock for about the next day at current consuption rates. ;)

cmotherofpirl
Posted

I am positive is was growing in truffle form in the garden of Eden :)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

Its not weird at all that Lauren would be talking to the baby, and then interpreting his responses for you to hear. I did it all the time with Adrienne. In fact, sometimes I still translate for her. And Mommy's translations always trump Daddy's translations. Like if Mommy translates "Baby says, 'Daddy go get us some ice cream.'" and Daddy replies with "No, Baby says, 'Mommy should get her own ice cream, its good exercise.'" Mommy has the correct translation and Daddy must fetch the ice cream. ;)

Posted

Is chocolate a gift from God, which proves that he loves us and wants us to be happy?

well, i certainly think so!

BullnaChinaShop
Posted

Its not weird at all that Lauren would be talking to the baby, and then interpreting his responses for you to hear. I did it all the time with Adrienne. In fact, sometimes I still translate for her. And Mommy's translations always trump Daddy's translations. Like if Mommy translates "Baby says, 'Daddy go get us some ice cream.'" and Daddy replies with "No, Baby says, 'Mommy should get her own ice cream, its good exercise.'" Mommy has the correct translation and Daddy must fetch the ice cream. ;)

If mommy has a decent reason not to get the ice cream herself and asks daddy nice he will probably get it for her otherwise she can get it herself. Of course decent reason has a reasonably low threshold. :)

Posted

Hey I know people who have had good converstion with statues. I think you will get more out of talking to a child in the womb.

Posted

well, i certainly think so!

I second that!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...