jckinsman Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 [quote name='abercius24' post='1465891' date='Feb 19 2008, 10:21 PM']How about the words "Closet Catholic" underneath a silhouette of a guy going to confession? This superimposed over a "men at work" type street sign.[/quote] love it! a must!
jeffpugh Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 [quote name='notardillacid' post='1465560' date='Feb 18 2008, 11:46 PM']A catholic robot shirt would be easy pickings for anyone that doesn't like catholics[/quote] True dat. [quote name='heavenseeker' post='1465562' date='Feb 18 2008, 11:50 PM']robot and zombie would be too easy for catholic haters to make fun of.[/quote] Eh, I guess. So this is why I say ninja-pirate-zombie-robot. Just too rediculous to make fun of. *synth voice*"Arggg I will stealthfully eat your brains" *katana'd blundarbus!* [quote name='Justin86' post='1465565' date='Feb 19 2008, 12:01 AM']Is this a photo of Catholic Alien? [img]http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc131/justin86_bucket/Humor/IllegalALIEN.jpg[/img][/quote] lawl [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1465572' date='Feb 19 2008, 12:32 AM']Catholic Zombie. "I like turtles."[/quote] *eats turtle* [quote name='hot stuff' post='1465651' date='Feb 19 2008, 10:16 AM']Catholic actuarialist Its so obvious[/quote] lawl [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1465663' date='Feb 19 2008, 10:53 AM']Catholic Vineyard Worker [img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/vineyard.jpg[/img] Or get a pic of a Volkswagon.....VW's for Christ. (like a double entendre for Vineyard Workers) or just stick with tacos, so very tasty and good for you,.....[/quote] I'll buy the VW shirt. tacos, so very tasty and good for you, doesn't have a double entendre... [quote name='T-Bone _' post='1465667' date='Feb 19 2008, 10:58 AM']I want a "Mackerel Snapper" T-shirt though. In "Gothic" lettering. 'Twould be cool, dude.[/quote] lullz.
Spamity Calamity Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 Catholic Zombie and Robot would be way too easy for a Catholic hater to take advantage of. Catholic Kung Fu Master maybe? Thats all I got right now.
Theoketos Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 Catholic Alien, from [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perelandra"]Perelandra[/url]
T-Bone _ Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 [quote name='Spamity Calamity' post='1466207' date='Feb 20 2008, 10:38 AM']Catholic Zombie and Robot would be way too easy for a Catholic hater to take advantage of. Catholic Kung Fu Master maybe? Thats all I got right now.[/quote] What about a Catholic hatter?
CatholicCid Posted February 20, 2008 Posted February 20, 2008 I'm def. drawing up a Swiss Guard shirt. We have a screener out here so can prob. get one printed somewhat cheap.
jmjtina Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Catholic Outlaw? Catholic Jedi? Catholic Hobbit? (haha, had to throw that out) Catholic Stomper? And for Paladin, Catholic Stormtrooper?
dUSt Posted February 21, 2008 Author Posted February 21, 2008 [quote name='jmjtina' post='1466468' date='Feb 20 2008, 09:15 PM']Catholic Outlaw?[/quote] I like! I was also thinking, Catholic Space Invader or Catholic Astronaut or Catholic Martian
Ash Wednesday Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Election 08 version: Catholic Superdelegate, Catholic Pundit, Papal Pundit
Justin86 Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1466570' date='Feb 21 2008, 08:44 PM']Election 08 version: Catholic Superdelegate, Catholic Pundit, Papal Pundit[/quote] You forgot "Catholic Candidate" with a red X over it.
prose Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Just on a side note, why have I never seen the Catholic Pirate shirt? Catholic Defender Catholic Animal My personal saying: "That's dope, like Pope on a rope"
fides quarens intellectum Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 like the Catholic Alien and the Catholic Outlaw.
Excelsior1027 Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 (edited) I like the Catholic Outlaw one, too. Just think how awesome Robin Hood would have been as a Catholic. Edited February 21, 2008 by Excelsior1027
jeffpugh Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 Wasn't he? He had a friar hanging out w/ him.
Excelsior1027 Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1466839' date='Feb 21 2008, 05:31 PM']Wasn't he? He had a friar hanging out w/ him. [/quote] Hmmm, maybe, I always assumed he was Anglican...was the time period before or after that split?
jeffpugh Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 I believe before. Isn't it based in a feudal England?
Excelsior1027 Posted February 21, 2008 Posted February 21, 2008 As far as I know, yeah. Oh well, shows how much I know about Church history....
T-Bone _ Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 Robin Hood is from the late 12th century. The Church of England was not established until 1534.
jeffpugh Posted February 22, 2008 Posted February 22, 2008 So... [img]http://forums.dota-allstars.com/style_emoticons/smileys/pirate.gif[/img] + ? Eh? Eh???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now