An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Woman At The Well

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1468012' date='Feb 23 2008, 10:40 PM'][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q49BbfgJbto"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q49BbfgJbto[/url]

This gave me chills...beautiful[/quote]
:shock: awesome! thank you!

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Alycin' post='1468354' date='Feb 24 2008, 10:30 PM']Make sure you listen to "convenience store"... it's my favorite of his.

:)[/quote]

Did you know he has a CD on iTunes? I just dloaded it last night....powerful stuff. It has all his major poems except "Human Death Dance," which happens to be my favorite.

[quote name='Theologian in Training' post='1469829' date='Feb 27 2008, 09:04 AM']Did you know he has a CD on iTunes? I just dloaded it last night....powerful stuff. It has all his major poems except "Human Death Dance," which happens to be my favorite.[/quote]

I did not know that, I don't really use Itunes. I'll have to look into that.

:)

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1470038' date='Feb 27 2008, 03:59 PM']i used this video as part of youth group last night[/quote]

how'd it go?

we did this "celebrity" game, where they drew famous (and infamous) names out of a hat, and had to give clues to their team to guess them. then they sat down with a partner whom they didn't know very well and answered questions about their partner (without asking said partner!). the point of both games being that "how well do you know someone"? connecting that with the gospel reading of this past weekend, reading it, and discussing it. then we watched the video, and i had them do their 6 word autobiography. then we had closing prayer in our Blessed Sacrament Chapel. it was a good night.

Theologian in Training

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1470707' date='Feb 28 2008, 03:45 PM']The video isn't downloading for me... it just goes 2 seconds then ends.[/quote]

Reinstall or update your flash player.