Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

Spoons can't kill me... Oh wait...

The end.

Posted

People, There is no spoon. Period.

Posted

[quote name='Era Might' post='1470564' date='Feb 28 2008, 07:42 AM']A man walks into a confessional...[/quote]
i love it!

Posted

Hang on! I'm not done yet!

So what is this all about?

praying4carmel
Posted (edited)

OK OK I got it..What??

What did I do Now..???

Edited by praying4carmel
missionseeker
Posted

Proof of God's Sense of Humour

You Try Slamming a Revolving Door

I know this: I know Nothing

A Restless Heart Finds a Home

Reaching Heaven is confusing as Hell

Posted

Today's would be: "I can't write this stupid article"

Posted

alright, I have had enough already.

farglefeezlebut
Posted

[quote name='Era Might' post='1470564' date='Feb 28 2008, 03:42 PM']A man walks into a confessional...[/quote]

Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome!

Pontifite 7 of 10
Posted

Lets try this again:

She looks cute, but she isn't.

Here is more dangerous then there.

Posted

It's not over here, nor there...

Fidei Defensor
Posted

Life is just a big game.

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

There must be more than this

Breath of Life come breathe within

hehe

Posted

"God Is Good, All The Time"

Posted

Forgive me father, I have sinned.

missionseeker
Posted

Getting there is half the fun

Posted

"Life isnt a peace of cake"

Domine ut Videam
Posted

One thing is certain, I'm insecure.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...