MissScripture Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1481240' date='Mar 21 2008, 03:02 PM']So I don't know if it is Happy Easter on Sunday or Merry Christmas....we got about 3 inches and snow and should expect another 6. grrrr..... Good Friday liturgy was cool as always. I don't like being rushed in venerating the cross but it always seems to be that way. Don't know why. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BACH![/quote] I not only got rushed, I got PUSHED up to it!
MissScripture Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1481240' date='Mar 21 2008, 03:02 PM']Good Friday liturgy was cool as always. I don't like being rushed in venerating the cross but it always seems to be that way. Don't know why.[/quote] I not only got rushed, I got PUSHED up to it!
SaintOlaf Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='Sacred Music Man' post='1481476' date='Mar 22 2008, 12:48 AM']I hope they played St Matthew's Passion today on my local classical station [/quote] They played St. Matthew's passion on the Catholic station yesterday, complete with commentary by Al Kresta. Believe it or not, it was the first time I'd heard it in it's entirety and I was blown away....
Jaime Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1481491' date='Mar 22 2008, 01:10 AM']I not only got rushed, I got PUSHED up to it! [/quote] you were in my way
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 I purposely left extra space between me and the person infront of me, so that when they were finished, I could walk up quickly and venerate and leave the person behind me in the dust! I did not plan for the person behind me to be a toddler, and she thought I was playing a game, so she pretty much ran into me.
T-Bone _ Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1481562' date='Mar 22 2008, 08:48 AM']I purposely left extra space between me and the person infront of me, so that when they were finished, I could walk up quickly and venerate and leave the person behind me in the dust! I did not plan for the person behind me to be a toddler, and she thought I was playing a game, so she pretty much ran into me. [/quote] That's what you get...
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 my plan would have worked too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!! </scooby doo>
T-Bone _ Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1481564' date='Mar 22 2008, 08:54 AM']my plan would have worked too, if it wasn't for those pesky kids!! </scooby doo>[/quote] You watched to much TV as a kid...
picchick Posted March 22, 2008 Author Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1481491' date='Mar 22 2008, 01:10 AM']I not only got rushed, I got PUSHED up to it! [/quote] yes!!! That is what they did. They said, "Two people can go up at once." Well, as my brother (Didy) mentioned. That is a little creepy. I mean what if you miss and end up kissing the person next to you while trying to venerate the cross. So I waited a bit behind and they pushed me up to the cross with the person next to me. Needless to say I was a tad mad.
jeffpugh Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 So... anywho... I just have to say... Nurses rock That is all.
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1481622' date='Mar 22 2008, 10:40 AM']yes!!! That is what they did. They said, "Two people can go up at once." Well, as my brother (Didy) mentioned. That is a little creepy. I mean what if you miss and end up kissing the person next to you while trying to venerate the cross. So I waited a bit behind and they pushed me up to the cross with the person next to me. Needless to say I was a tad mad.[/quote] Tell Didy I say hello!
picchick Posted March 22, 2008 Author Posted March 22, 2008 will do.... SMM....are you being sarcastic or honest? It is hard to tell with the smilie.
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 he is neither sarcastic nor honest. he is a chump. it's part of his charm. it's his birthday today..
jeffpugh Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 No, I'm bein' honest. For reals I didn't mean to rub you the wrong way before. Sorry.
jeffpugh Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 Na, I can't stand needles... or blood... or surgery. Still goona do the music teaching thing.
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 I know how to give shots in the buttocks now. HEY!! SMM!!! come here.
jeffpugh Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 That's quite disturbing... what would your wife think ... okay you've creeped me out now.
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2008 Posted March 22, 2008 srsly. I got a present for you. I hear it's your birthday. come here....
picchick Posted March 22, 2008 Author Posted March 22, 2008 LOL!!!!!!! This made my day. its ok SMM, I forgive you Actually, Mikolbe, we are not suppose to give shots in the buttocks anymore. You could hit the sciatica and cause some serious damage. But if you still want to give it I won't stop you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now