fides quarens intellectum Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 now was that dust (the ultra-handsome)'s fiddler, or did you actually think that, and it appeared carved on a rock?
Theologian in Training Posted April 8, 2008 Author Posted April 8, 2008 (edited) So, then d.ust is still f.iltered, f.ilter is still f.iltered, this is just getting insane. In the words of Homer Simpson: "I feel like I'm living in a cuckoo clock" Edited April 8, 2008 by Theologian in Training
ardillacid Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 dust (the ultra-handsome) (smells of elderberries at chess)
Apotheoun Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [quote name='Lil Red' post='1494233' date='Apr 7 2008, 12:31 PM']maybe d.USt is trying to improve our vocabulary. what other words can you use for l.ove? adore enjoy admire affection like passion tender/tenderness regard devoted fond/fondness crush worship[/quote] But of course scripture describes God [i]as[/i] lo[i]v[/i]e, while it does not describe Him as affection, or crush, or regard, or fondness, etc. Lo[i]v[/i]e is an important theological term.
Socrates Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 The filters were briefly mildly amusing on April geniuses day, but quickly got old. Now they are incredibly lame, obnoxious, annoying and boring. They should all have been promptly shut off midnight April 2. dust (the ultra-handsome), be don't lame!
DameAgnes Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [quote name='Socrates' post='1494652' date='Apr 7 2008, 10:13 PM']The filters were briefly mildly amusing on April geniuses day, but quickly got old. Now they are incredibly lame, obnoxious, annoying and boring. They should all have been promptly shut off midnight April 2. dust (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome), be don't lame![/quote] Is it over? (Please, God?)
DameAgnes Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [quote name='Socrates' post='1494652' date='Apr 7 2008, 10:13 PM']The filters were briefly mildly amusing on April geniuses day, but quickly got old. Now they are incredibly lame, obnoxious, annoying and boring. They should all have been promptly shut off midnight April 2. dust (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome), be don't lame![/quote] Is it over? (Please, God?)
Scofizzle Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 I believe that hate (don't hate, appreciate) is on the list now. hate (don't hate, appreciate) hate (don't hate, appreciate) hate (don't hate, appreciate)
MIKolbe Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 chuck norris is a chump. srsly. did that one get past the filters?
missionarybelle Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 i think they're funny. the love fiddler needed to leave.
Lil Red Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [quote name='Apotheoun' post='1494592' date='Apr 7 2008, 07:59 PM']But of course scripture describes God [i]as[/i] lo[i]v[/i]e, while it does not describe Him as affection, or crush, or regard, or fondness, etc. Lo[i]v[/i]e is an important theological term.[/quote] are you playing? cause i was just kidding around.
jeffpugh Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' post='1494491' date='Apr 7 2008, 07:56 PM']It's complicated. If you must know neither hypothesis is correct. I'm from a universe that parallels this one in many ways (99.999958% identical) but I'm also from a point in the future relative to the timeline that we're experiencing now in this universe. About 400 years from now (my timeline) I was involved in an experiment with controlled subspace bubbles and in a freak accident I became trapped in this space-time continuum. To make a long story short I've used my knowledge of future technology to enhance my computer so I don't really type anything when I post. I suppose the easiest way to explain it would be to say that I have a direct neural interface, but it is a bit more nuanced than that. In sum, I did not type that but it was not dust (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome)'s fiddler thingy either. I thought it and it was posted on phatmass automatically via futuristic technology. Kidding- I typed it. Actually I carved it into a rock four thousand years ago with precise instructions to whoever found it that on this precise date and time they should go to this website and post the words that I carved in this precise thread. Apparently it all worked out and the timeline will be restored and that ghastly future that I witnessed before being thrown back four thousand years will never be. This is assuming that dust (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome) actually fixes the fiddler thing so that ... I can't say... I'll just say so that the future of humanity will be secured.[/quote] Wow. That was absolutely brilliant! If I had that computer technology, I'd own at Warcraft [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1494675' date='Apr 7 2008, 11:27 PM']chuck norris is a chump. srsly. did that one get past the filters?[/quote] [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1494677' date='Apr 7 2008, 11:27 PM']respect. [/quote] Werd
Lil Red Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1494708' date='Apr 7 2008, 09:59 PM']i thought the filters were fun...[/quote] +J.M.J.+ me too.
rachael Posted April 8, 2008 Posted April 8, 2008 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' post='1494708' date='Apr 7 2008, 11:59 PM']i thought the filters were fun...[/quote] eh. people have little to no sense of humor.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now