An Old School Catholic Message Board

Cat Lovers Appreciate Soul Mate In Vatican

dairygirl4u2c

MissScripture

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1507588' date='Apr 23 2008, 03:44 PM']I feel isolated by being the only Dog Lover here.
And btw.... I like big Dogs. Big dogs that eats cats[/quote]
I am SOOOOO with you on that!

praying4carmel

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1507591' date='Apr 23 2008, 05:47 PM']I am SOOOOO with you on that![/quote]

Hey Deus te Amat has a sweet dog..pictures under the snow thread

CatholicCid

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1507202' date='Apr 22 2008, 11:17 PM']for the anti-catholics out there... is this proof that the catholic religion is founded upon egyptian cat worship?[/quote]

Clearly... I mean, look at what they call themselves... CATholics.
:shock:

:kitten:

:hehehe:

Edited by CatholicCid

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1507202' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:17 AM']for the anti-catholics out there... is this proof that the catholic religion is founded upon egyptian cat worship?[/quote]

Ok....I'm sorry....where did you get this from??????

I read this and do not see ANYWHERE in that article that even suggested that the Catholic religion was founded upon egyptian cat worship. Plus why are you using a cute cuddly story to base this statement off when there is a Bible to base the Catholic Faith out of?

I must say that this made my day today. Someday I want to meet you. You are one interesting person.

[quote name='Galloglasses' post='1507588' date='Apr 23 2008, 03:44 PM']I feel isolated by being the only Dog Lover here.

And btw.... I like big Dogs. Big dogs that eats cats[/quote]

Actually, I like dogs too and only big dogs are really dogs. They just require too much care for me to own one.
I have not met a dog yet that has not run in fear from my cat though. Dogs don't know what to do when something that much smaller than them acts so scary. I have even run from my cat.

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' post='1507202' date='Apr 23 2008, 12:17 AM']for the anti-catholics out there... is this proof that the catholic religion is founded upon egyptian cat worship?[/quote]

Thanks for this post. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Deb

Galloglasses

[quote name='picchick' post='1507641' date='Apr 23 2008, 03:36 PM']Ok....I'm sorry....where did you get this from??????

I read this and do not see ANYWHERE in that article that even suggested that the Catholic religion was founded upon egyptian cat worship. Plus why are you using a cute cuddly story to base this statement off when there is a Bible to base the Catholic Faith out of?

I must say that this made my day today. Someday I want to meet you. You are one interesting person.[/quote]
Out of context, Diarygirl wasn't suggesting this, she was making a joke about anti-Catholics out there who are obsessed with proving the Catholic Church to be a secret Pagan Empire founded on Egyptian Paganism. Even going so far as to prove that every time we say 'Amen' we are really praising the Egyptian god Amun Ra.

Yes it is that silly.

I wanted to know how dairygirl gathered that from the passage. I didn't say that she was suggesting it. She based a question of an article that had nothing to do with cat worship. Just an innocent love for cats (puke).

Cat allergies are common. I have them. If Pope Benedict XVI invited me to his abode for tea and crumpets, I could not go for long if it were lived in by a cat in the last 6 months. He would have to come to me.

[quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1507548' date='Apr 23 2008, 02:37 PM']I have a Siamese-mix and 1 Maine Coon . . . :kitten:[/quote]

I have a Coon, too. He is a scrawny 16lb boy who is just too big for a lap.

Archaeology cat

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1510764' date='Apr 26 2008, 10:06 PM']I have a Coon, too. He is a scrawny 16lb boy who is just too big for a lap.[/quote]
They're great cats, aren't they? :) Cosmo loved to sleep on my bump when I was pregnant, and is now back to hogging the pillow.

I wouldn't trade him for anything. Coons are great. He greets me when I get home, always comes when called, sometimes calls me, and is never out of sight. They are as close to a dog as a cat gets. (This is a high compliment coming from a dog person.)

:offtopic: [quote name='Galloglasses' post='1507588' date='Apr 23 2008, 02:44 PM']I feel isolated by being the only Dog Lover here.

And btw.... I like big Dogs. Big dogs that eats cats[/quote]i like big dogs that don't eat cats.

my dog is around 60 lbs. she only sniffs cats.

i'm alergic to cats, but claritan works. eye-drops are also helpful.