An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Station Updates.

Veritas

+

Hey, I love Hughey, but I don't think she's been able to update the vocations thread for a year or so... maybe it's time to see if another pm'er with the time could also be added to the regulators to make the changes? It would be nice service for all of us and I bet there're some out there that would love to help...! :)

God Bless,
V

Marieteresa

hey V why not email dust (the ultra-handsome) since he is the only one who can appoint regulator positions. I know he hasn't done recommendations for new ones in a while.

irishdancer

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1513881' date='Apr 29 2008, 11:03 AM']hey V why not email dust (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome) since he is the only one who can appoint regulator positions. I know he hasn't done recommendations for new ones in a while.[/quote]

good idea

the lords sheep

Veritas, I think you'd be a wonderful candidate.

In other news... I can't believe D U S T still has that April geniuses thing on :rolleyes:

Marieteresa

Perhaps posting on Open mic, since i heard that he doesnt check his email that often. (Sorry I forgot about this)

+

Hey,

I really appreciate the nominations, but I can't imagine I'll have the time to do a very good job. Anyone else out there?

Pax,
V

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Veritas' post='1514785' date='Apr 30 2008, 12:38 AM']+

Hey,

I really appreciate the nominations, but I can't imagine I'll have the time to do a very good job. Anyone else out there?

Pax,
V[/quote]

IF no one else is interested, I'll do it. I'm a bit young to be a regulator, but it means that I have more time on my hands. :idontknow:

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1514789' date='Apr 30 2008, 12:50 AM']IF no one else is interested, I'll do it. I'm a bit young to be a regulator, but it means that I have more time on my hands. :idontknow:[/quote]

+

I think you would be great! (Hughey's not very old either.)

Deus te Amat

[quote name='Veritas' post='1514792' date='Apr 30 2008, 12:52 AM']+

I think you would be great! (Hughey's not very old either.)[/quote]

Alright. :) I also have experience moderating -- I am the admin on another forum. I'd know my way around, if that means anything.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat

[quote name='Marieteresa' post='1514834' date='Apr 29 2008, 11:48 PM']Again, please contact dust (the ultra-handsome) (the ultra-handsome) since he is the only one who can appoint regulators.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
yup. :) [email=phatmass@gmail.com]dust (the ultra-handsome)'s email address[/email]