An Old School Catholic Message Board

Freestyle Keystyles

Era Might

what we face we struggle when we race cant just someone outrun the best fall into all depth bless us then surrender thier fears and protect us and save us from the second death

doubts
questions
wondering when it will end
lead to a deeper meaning
to that which are not suggestions
wondering
praying
waiting for divine intervening
raisin' my eyes
for the help, Lord, stop delaying
persevering
hoping
steadfast in will
faith more than just a fling
Lord, come to aid
faithful call out
they are afraid
yet to you want to remain devout
you are what we are all about.

the bout the final fight for all the glory the neverending finale the love story gods grace gods glory define the defintion the deeper meaning shed a beam of light on what is known if God is calling then isnt he calling us home? what is doubts we take a step back God let us walk together let us all walk the same path cant just someone stand up and take the crowds back you gave us breathe watch who takes it back takes it away amazing grace my confessions before all the masses the catholic rosary gloriously prayed by everyone else but me. keep me in your prayers the one who i will walk up with all those stairs take away my dillusions relieve me of all my fears let me live out this dream you and me eternal destinies intertwined twisted in time behind these rhymes we find the truth of a deeper meaning....

this that freestyle recital
moven like taxi's
girl im over here gotta keep it way classy
the pure life blessed a must have in the catalouge
homie who are you ? last i heard u jus had'a blog
forget that im chillen keep the peace number one
peepen out revelatons know the beast had to come
pro life pro light pro sight when we one
take'a pic like pic chick plus i know we won
hear all the new age talk like everybody one
no sin no hell no judgement no son
need a verse by flip that hit when it bump
homie this just the freestyle call it forest gump
got love for the pham and catholic popeaganda
homie get ya mind right chill with all the slander

Edited by Guest

how can my wisdom be tested how can they claim my purpose is worthless can my understanding be measured by space by distance symmetrical grand junction the introduction to the next possible dimension refuse the gift and get twisted along the linear grid where the first two points meet burst the indifference the place between separates and the vortex gets lifted all matter shatters at the sudden light The Christ the pursuit of righteousness my the enlightenment empty seats that once held souls that fell in love never comes to preach. so deep to speak in depth. by quantum physics energy never rests. forever and ever we teach only the catholics are blessed. wishes upon wishes falling stars this supernatural quest this glory work of art i pray God save us from the punishment save them from the darkness come fight the ruthless long live the heartless how can the art be judged how can creation surrender from above doesnt the one who comes from the Lord come from the son. what is all creation how can they both be so close so perfect the gloriously books of revelations love stories wars and fathoms the Lord of salvation confession before all the masses i surrender to your will desperately how can my world be inspired how can i just simply not live this life unholy without spirituality what is the cliche about heavens gates upon the clouds why cant we be angels how can words be spoken without sound how do we pronounce our faith how much can we accept of your graces if we are undeservingly living this life of pride why cant we all come home what really happens once we die can heaven exist temporarily can half hearted be the resolution if half the masses soon departed what if i lived this life without a purpose exited without reason what if i really was in God eyes a prince yet at the same time the king who would my royal highness who would i alone exalted who would take my throne if i gave you mine would it be imaginary is this legacy not as the legendary bu humble be merry how far from the truth have i been intentionally excused do i lie to myself do i not speak of truth if they win dont they realize they will still lose
castles are built and empires may crumble but my kitten hath no soul emotional tilted trippin i stumble my soul unfolds and holds only those who told me the only way to heaven is to pray the rosary the rest is destined to suffer among the flames of the restless no peace on earth only the pain explains the ways they hurt no one comes first and we pretend no has ever hungered nor thirst deny false teaching and accept by blind faith only whats worse close my eyes and something dies inside all those behold the beloved the one who left the rest behind...

[quote name='nvzbl' post='1753118' date='Jan 16 2009, 07:29 PM']how can my wisdom be tested how can they claim my purpose is worthless can my understanding be measured by space by distance symmetrical grand junction the introduction to the next possible dimension refuse the gift and get twisted along the linear grid where the first two points meet burst the indifference the place between separates and the vortex gets lifted all matter shatters at the sudden light The Christ the pursuit of righteousness my the enlightenment empty seats that once held souls that fell in love never comes to preach. so deep to speak in depth. by quantum physics energy never rests. forever and ever we teach only the catholics are blessed. wishes upon wishes falling stars this supernatural quest this glory work of art i pray God save us from the punishment save them from the darkness come fight the ruthless long live the heartless how can the art be judged how can creation surrender from above doesnt the one who comes from the Lord come from the son. what is all creation how can they both be so close so perfect the gloriously books of revelations love stories wars and fathoms the Lord of salvation confession before all the masses i surrender to your will desperately how can my world be inspired how can i just simply not live this life unholy without spirituality what is the cliche about heavens gates upon the clouds why cant we be angels how can words be spoken without sound how do we pronounce our faith how much can we accept of your graces if we are undeservingly living this life of pride why cant we all come home what really happens once we die can heaven exist temporarily can half hearted be the resolution if half the masses soon departed what if i lived this life without a purpose exited without reason what if i really was in God eyes a prince yet at the same time the king who would my royal highness who would i alone exalted who would take my throne if i gave you mine would it be imaginary is this legacy not as the legendary bu humble be merry how far from the truth have i been intentionally excused do i lie to myself do i not speak of truth if they win dont they realize they will still lose
castles are built and empires may crumble but my kitten hath no soul emotional tilted trippin i stumble my soul unfolds and holds only those who told me the only way to heaven is to pray the rosary the rest is destined to suffer among the flames of the restless no peace on earth only the pain explains the ways they hurt no one comes first and we pretend no has ever hungered nor thirst deny false teaching and accept by blind faith only whats worse close my eyes and something dies inside all those behold the beloved the one who left the rest behind...[/quote]

you got mad skill pham.
props.

dude you and i are in the same boat
we know what we got to do but its up to us to do it.
you know you gotta take your cross up and start recieving the eucharist.
as do i.

that's not a rap

[quote name='Delivery Boy' post='1753056' date='Jan 16 2009, 05:45 PM']this that freestyle recital
moven like taxi's
girl im over here gotta keep it way classy
the pure life blessed a must have in the catalouge
homie who are you ? last i heard u jus had'a blog
forget that im chillen keep the peace number one
peepen out revelatons know the beast had to come
pro life pro light pro sight when we one
take'a pic like pic chick plus i know we won
hear all the new age talk like everybody one
no sin no hell no judgement no son
need a verse by flip that hit when it bump
homie this just the freestyle call it forest gump
got love for the pham and catholic popeaganda
homie get ya mind right chill with all the slander[/quote]

delivery boy is sick

ALL THINGS include:
the Eucharist
Catholicism
Sacraments
acceptance of the History of GODS CHURCH
the indifference that UNITES US- not separates us!
the world to come together.
all religions to find GOD
all denominations to find Catholicism
Catholicism to find God in all denominations
for ALL Gods children to come home
to make a difference in this world
to have a purpose
to be saved from the second death
to be saved from Babylon, the apocalypse, the armegeddon
to be saved from this life
to contain understanding
to accept compassion and glory and grace
to have an open mind
to start AGREEING
to refrain from debate
to refrain from war
to acknowledge wisdom
to excel confusion
to find resolution
to offer sincerity
to be enlightened by divine revelations
to sing praises
to preach
to be disciples
to honor apostles
to dream bigger than you could ever imagine
to have hope to be angels
to hope kittens and puppies are there waiting for you
love is the substance of heaven that is right here right in front of you
heaven being the fantasy of all your wishes
i do NOT denounce the Catholic faith
i accept by placing Christ as my savior i accept all faiths as the faithful
i cant lie
i cant lie on here
i cant lie to myself
i cant lie to you
i cant lie to God
i know what i know
it is a gift from God

they didnt all believe Jesus was The Lord. they were those who killed Him. they couldnt accept His truth. they didnt believe in heaven. He was crucified and now they know the truth. All churches teach the truth. They speak of God and quote scripture. How wonderful is it to know God?
so that this PHAMILY can never be seperated. (we can all be Catholic) but we can also accept
all faiths by the art of forgiveness.
but we have to be honest. we have to be willing for God. to be humble and forsake our pride. we dont have to change anything.
it simply is.
and i thank God everyday.

and ALL THINGS contain one splendor among the mulit-faceted that is the certain particular pssibility that may exist...and that beholds....LOVE!