Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was never good at the bad ones so I don't think I'll be good at the good ones. But I'll give it a try. You all can ridicule me later ^_^

Yo momma is so awesome, after meeting her I had to wear a veil to keep from blinding everybody.












:unsure: oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah :cool:

Cure of Ars
Posted

Yo mama is so fair, she is on the Supreme Court.

Posted

Yo momma's so nice, I said it twice, I said it twice.

Posted

Cure, that was an insult. :P

Your momma's so awesome she kicked Ted Kennedy's ass on the Senate floor-- live on CSPAN!

Posted

yo momma's so smart, she hasn't been hannitized....

Posted

yo momma's so cute, she makes bunnies cry.

Posted

yo momma's so pretty, it ain't mabeline!

Cure of Ars
Posted

Yo mama so wise she figured out the age old question of the number of licks it took to get to the center of Tootsie Roll center of a Tootsie Pop.

Posted

yo momma's so smart, she found out that Pi IS repeating!

StColette
Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1517916' date='May 4 2008, 12:02 AM']Who's Oedipus?[/quote]

ROFL

[url="http://www.cliffsnotes.com/WileyCDA/LitNote/Oedipus-Trilogy-Oedipus-the-King-About-the-Play-A-Brief-Synopsis.id-100,pageNum-8.html"]Oedipus Cliff Notes[/url]

Cure of Ars
Posted

Yo mama is so good, they changed the award to the yo mama peace prize.

Posted (edited)

yo momma's so smart, she found the square root of -1 WITHOUT using [i]i[/i]

Edited by MIkolbe
Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Yo mamma's got such good design sense she painted your sista's room with ponies that eat rainbows and mushy mud pie butterflies.

Guess that movie!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Yo mamma's so sweet she hasn't told you yet that the "real" Fluffy died when you were three!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Okay...gotta be nice to the moms...so, making sure to remain completely charitable to the mother...

Yo momma's so patient she hasn't kicked your lazy worthless bum out of the house yet!

Posted

i can't do this.

Cure of Ars
Posted

Yo mama is so tuff that she scares Chuck Norris!

Posted

Yo momma is so holy that she levitates at Mass!

Dust's Sister
Posted

[quote name='Greyhawk' post='1518073' date='May 4 2008, 07:01 AM']Yo momma is so phat, she's an admin at phatmass.com.[/quote]

hahahahaha

[quote name='Cure of Ars' post='1518285' date='May 4 2008, 11:26 AM']Yo mama is so tuff that she scares Chuck Norris![/quote]

lmbo!....



I'll try one

Yo' Momma's such a good cooker that she had a restaurant named Momma's Kitchen, and gave out free tacos, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,, so very tasty and good for you,.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...