jmjtina Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 I'm just wondering.......golly i really should go to bed.... my sis is the Queen of the Night too..........always up. Oh, well.
Lounge Daddy Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 I am just getting on Phatmass, but I woke up at 11pm the other day. That's right I woke up at 11PM I am the King of the night. :king:
Richard Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 (edited) Lounge Daddy, You have a seriously damaged body clock! :lol: Edited February 25, 2004 by Richard
Laudate_Dominum Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 I woke up at 2:00 AM today (I went to bed at like 6pm). My schedule is out of control.
Lounge Daddy Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 Lounge Daddy, You have a seriously damaged body clock! :lol:
Lounge Daddy Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 I woke up at 2:00 AM today (I went to bed at like 6pm). My schedule is out of control. Holy carp L_D, your schedual is goofy. And people say my schedual is messed up... Is this a normal night for you?
Lil Red Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 i wish i had a computer at home! i'd be on it all the time!! i don't sleep well at night.
nikkan_hanil Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I usually fiddle around playing MAME or Pump it Up on my computer 'til about like 2 AM. I wake up at about 10:30.
yesygerm Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I usually got to bed about 1-2 am. I wake up for work at 6:30 am. Before I got married, my hours were so wacky. I use to got to bed sometimes at 4-5 am and wake up at 10am-12pm. :wacko:
Colleen Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 Recently I had a sinus infection and the medicine made me stay up till 4 am and I'd sleep till 2 pm! Going back to college fixed that quickly though. But I am a night owl, for the most part. I'm defintitely not a morning person!
Lounge Daddy Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 You "PM Night Owl" member card will land you all free tacos, so very tasty and good for you, between 12 midinght and 5am ;)
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 :coffee: and coffee and doughnuts as the morning nears! :D :lol:
smeagol Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 its 3:15 am and i'm taking a break from my homework! i'll still be up for at least another hour. i've always wanted to try a schedule where i go to bed right after school , like at 3 pm then wake up at midnight. the only thing is my meal plan would be messed up and i couldnt hang out with my friends at night. but i think it'd be a crazy weird experience!
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 oh man school does that to you that reminds me ........my one friday class is cancelled!! :balloons: *starts singing* i feel good! dun dun dun dun dun :roll: i knew that i would! dun dun dun dun so good! dun dun so good! dun dun i gooooot you! dun dun dun :breakdance: LOL okay i sooooo need to go to bed! :leave: rest, rest i need! :sleep:
smeagol Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 after all those animated gifs and bouncing around, you should be worn out! you DO need your rest ;)
littleflower+JMJ Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 after all those animated gifs and bouncing around, you should be worn out! you DO need your rest JIMMINY CRICKET!! your right! ITS LATE!! :freak: :freak: oh well......i think i have time for one more song...... *picks up mic* So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, good night I hate to go and leave this pretty sight :wavey: good nite!! :rolling:
Lounge Daddy Posted February 29, 2004 Posted February 29, 2004 it's 5:45am... do you know where your Phatmassers are? :ph34r:
Lounge Daddy Posted March 7, 2004 Posted March 7, 2004 Night Owl LD checking in :pc: haha - it's the middle of the night, do you know where your phatmassers are :ph34r:
Colleen Posted March 7, 2004 Posted March 7, 2004 me is not sleepy not... slee...py... must...phat...mass...more..... *snores at computer*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now