foundsheep Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I like making shark tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!mmwith some pico de gallo! :drool:
Carrie Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I bought marshmallows and peanut butter and I'm going to try Lauren's Fluffernutter when I go home tonight. I'm excited! :)
marielapin Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I bought marshmallows and peanut butter and I'm going to try Lauren's Fluffernutter when I go home tonight. I'm excited! I've never tried to put actual marshmallows on a pb sandwich. The Marshmallow Fluff stuff I mentioned comes in a jar which is usually found in the grocery in the section with chocolate morsels, etc. Sorry if I mislead you! Here's what Fluff looks like: http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I like making shark tacos, so very tasty and good for you,!mmwith some pico de gallo! I've had catfish tacos, so very tasty and good for you, but never shark.... and I love pico de gallo. mmmmmm...... Tuesday I made nachos and made pico and guacamole to go with it. Matt finished it off today since I put chicken on it and we couldn't eat it yesterday. I think I need to go buy some catfish.... hehe
Carrie Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I've never tried to put actual marshmallows on a pb sandwich. The Marshmallow Fluff stuff I mentioned comes in a jar which is usually found in the grocery in the section with chocolate morsels, etc. Sorry if I mislead you! Here's what Fluff looks like: http://www.marshmallowfluff.com/ Don't I feel like a dork? HAHAHAHA Ok, I'm going back to the supermarket. I'll have the Flullfernutter and then roast marshmallows. :D
foundsheep Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 I've had catfish tacos, so very tasty and good for you, but never shark.... and I love pico de gallo. mmmmmm...... Tuesday I made nachos and made pico and guacamole to go with it. Matt finished it off today since I put chicken on it and we couldn't eat it yesterday. I think I need to go buy some catfish.... hehe Just dip the shark in batter and fry like any old fish fry and it taste ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeat!
IcePrincessKRS Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 haha Making it would be the easy part, FS. The hard part is finding it HERE in Steubenville! I'd probably have to go into Pittsburgh to get it.
~runnergurl~ Posted February 27, 2004 Posted February 27, 2004 I was sick on Ash Wednesday so I ate a bunch. (I went to mass at 7 am and slept the rest of the day ) Am I going to hell in a handbasket?? Oh and my sister's boyfriend was telling me his dad the deacon said that like a hundred years ago there were some nuns caught eating chocolate while fasting. So the bishop of their diocese declared that chocolate is a liquid :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now