Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

My Review Of The Passion


Recommended Posts

Theologian in Training
Posted

I, as well as most of the seminary, will be seeing it tonight...will let you know what I thought when I get back.

God Bless

Theologian in Training
Posted

Well, I saw it tonight, and everyone is right, there are no words. I realize now that that is not a cop out, rather, words fail to explain its intensity. This movie is something that you experience, and therefore trying to explain an experience fails.

More to come

God Bless

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...