three-n-one Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 So I was just wondering who all here goes to Lifeteen or Steubie... I go to LT @ Our Lady of Sorrows in Victoris, TX and I go to Steubie South in Louisiana Pax, Amo, et Deus
GodsGrace Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 I'm in LT at Nativity in Brandon Florida.....& I want to go to a steubie...
MORight2Life Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 (edited) St. Alban Roe in Wildwood, Mizzoura! :D (Steubenville St. Louis ROCKED MY WORLD! ) JUST LIVE IT! Be God's! -Michelle :) Edited August 6, 2003 by MORight2Life
Yours Truly Posted August 6, 2003 Posted August 6, 2003 3x stubie (charleston and atlanta) And i represent the 704, thats Lt at st. mark in huntersville nc
Lynne Posted August 7, 2003 Posted August 7, 2003 Does Lifeteen exist in Canada? Hmm I don't think it does. Does it have a website or something I could check? Thanks in advance! :D
three-n-one Posted August 8, 2003 Author Posted August 8, 2003 Does Lifeteen exist in Canada? Hmm I don't think it does. Does it have a website or something I could check? The lifetenn website is www.lifeteen.com!!
Qamidalash Posted August 8, 2003 Posted August 8, 2003 LIFETEEEN!!! Whoop whoop!!! Lynne, check out Fr. J & the Bible Geek!!! in Him, Sarah
BlondewithaBrain Posted August 11, 2003 Posted August 11, 2003 I'm in Lifeteen in Buffalo, NY!!!!! I love it! I've also been to steubie in Ohio and Attleboro, Massachusetts....if you haven't been..make the effort...the conferences are worth it!
Qamidalash Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Wow. We just found out (at Nativity in FLA) that our youth minister is moving--to England!! England!! Who lives in England?! Anyway, could you guys keep him and his family in your prayers? Thanks. in Him, Sarah
cmotherofpirl Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Find out where in England he will br. My catholic internet group has people over there.
theaznone Posted August 17, 2003 Posted August 17, 2003 holla for 704 st marks...stuebenville three timer once in atl twice in charleston
GodsGrace Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 well theaznone...you're just a Stuebie junkie huh??
MORight2Life Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 Liverpool Yeah, Liverpool! I had a guy in my small group at the Leadership Conference at Notre Dame this summer! His name was James North. He said his LT group had just started. Be God's! -Michelle :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now