Lil Red Posted October 18, 2010 Posted October 18, 2010 [quote name='Granny' timestamp='1286837189' post='2179171'] You're forgetting my favorite, Extra-Ordinary Monkey Business: http://extra-ordinarymonkeys.blogspot.com/ [/quote] dude, what happened?
Hinter dem Horizont Posted October 30, 2010 Posted October 30, 2010 [url="http://www.newliturgicalmovement.org/"]http://www.newliturgicalmovement.org/[/url] [url="http://www.gloria.tv/"]http://www.gloria.tv/[/url] [url="http://orbiscatholicussecundus.blogspot.com/"]http://orbiscatholicussecundus.blogspot.com/[/url]
dominicansoul Posted November 8, 2010 Posted November 8, 2010 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1287436161' post='2180491'] dude, what happened? [/quote] I know!!! Blog has disappeared!
MarcBarnes Posted November 22, 2010 Posted November 22, 2010 Y'all need to check out mine, lemme know what you think. [url="http://badcatholicblog.blogspot.com/"]http://badcatholicblog.blogspot.com/[/url]
Zero Posted May 31, 2011 Posted May 31, 2011 I don't see BadCatholic anywhere badcatholicblog.blogspot.com Marc is a boss.
Zero Posted May 31, 2011 Posted May 31, 2011 [quote name='Zero' timestamp='1306807863' post='2247938'] I don't see BadCatholic anywhere badcatholicblog.blogspot.com Marc is a boss. [/quote] Ooops. How embarrassing. He posted right on top of me.[quote name='Zero' timestamp='1306807863' post='2247938'] I don't see BadCatholic anywhere badcatholicblog.blogspot.com Marc is a boss. [/quote] Ooops. How embarrassing. He posted right on top of me.
Lil Red Posted May 31, 2011 Posted May 31, 2011 [quote name='MarcBarnes' timestamp='1290390795' post='2188478'] Y'all need to check out mine, lemme know what you think. [url="http://badcatholicblog.blogspot.com/"]http://badcatholicblog.blogspot.com/[/url] [/quote] you're aw[i][/i]esome.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now