An Old School Catholic Message Board

Boston Celtics!

Era Might

ilovechrist

yay, a rematch that hasn't happened in 21 years... the Lakers were just as unselfish of a team then as they have grown to be this season. Coach Jackson has astounded me with how he has turned no-name bench players into bonafide names that will be sure to take it to the *coughnonsensecough* "big three" next week. my prediction: Lakers in 6.

my personal opinion: there shouldn't be any "big three" label put on the Celtics whatsoever. Allen has been inconsistent throughout the playoffs in his production--Pierce needs someone to threaten his dignity in order for him to turn up the heat--Garnett is turning into just another solid power forward as the years go on.

Rondo's playing better than all three of them. the critics should be emphasizing the TEAM factor, not the stars.

IrishSalesian

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1550519' date='May 31 2008, 11:40 AM']Stop stealing the NHL's thunder!

We have the Stanley Cup finals going on here! :annoyed:[/quote]

Well, first off, GO CELTICS! and Secondly, GO Manny on reaching 500HRs. and as for hockey, Im a Penguins fan, but they are looking mighty sickly!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats! :thumbsup:

This does make the Pistons look a tad better too. :whistle:

And, doesn't reward the ridiculous Pau-trade as much. :think:

that was embarrassing. i was at the Angel game last night (which of course we won) and they kept putting the laker game score up on the board...losing by almost 40 and being down over 20 at the half...embarrassing.