Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Do You Approve Or Disapprove Of The Job George W. Bush Is Doing?


...  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I reiterate:

Lame.

Posted

You're lame!

Just kidding!

dominicansoul
Posted

I think Kujo is smitten! ^_^

The one pump wonder
Posted

I approve

Posted

[size=1]Lame.
Haters may leave the building.
[/size]

Posted

I tried to make it in the lame board to begin with.... lol... ;)

Posted

[size=1]So...? :idontknow:



Lame.
[/size]

Posted

[quote name='CrossCuT' post='1572187' date='Jun 15 2008, 07:16 PM'][size=1]So...? :idontknow:
Lame.
[/size][/quote]

Polls don't work there for some reason... I am unsure why... I really wanted to start a poll there about whether people preferred their watermelon with or without seeds... and whether or not they salted their melons...but I couldn't. lol.

Posted

[size=1]SALTED THEIR MELONS?!?!?!?! :lol:



I dunno which I prefer (seed or seedless that is)

Sometimes I feel that when you put junk in the melon to prevent it from growing its seeds, you take away a bit of the taste you know?

But on the other hand, I realy hate (don't hate, appreciate) hate (don't hate, appreciate) hate (don't hate, appreciate) hate (don't hate, appreciate) seeds. (Im having fun with the fiddler)
[/size]

Posted

Allow me to reiterate what CrossCut just said... "salted their melons?!?!"

And seedless.

Posted

[size=1]I think its also really weird to put ketchup in your cottage ch[i]e[/i]ese
[/size]

Posted

Some people really do put salt on their melon--it's most common with watermelon but some people salt all their melon.


And cottage coagulated milk with catsup doesn't seem too weird. After all, lasagna can be made with cottage coagulated milk and tomato sauce... it's just heated.

Posted

Wow never knew about the melons heh. Catsup/Ketchup in Cottage coagulated milk is the only way I'll eat it actually.

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

lame

Posted

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1573529' date='Jun 16 2008, 10:08 PM'][b][size=6]lame[/size][/b][/quote]
I agree.

Archaeology cat
Posted

[quote name='Alycin' post='1572258' date='Jun 16 2008, 01:29 AM']Some people really do put salt on their melon--it's most common with watermelon but some people salt all their melon.[/quote]
I think my dad does that, but I'm not sure.

Archaeology cat
Posted

Oh, and lame. :)

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

Lame.

Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1570013' date='Jun 12 2008, 10:24 PM']I think Kujo is smitten! ^_^[/quote]

With who?

Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1574542' date='Jun 17 2008, 10:55 PM']With who?[/quote]


Duh, ME!!!!! Haven't you seen all the threads devoted to me today? Apparently I'm both amazing and to blame for all the world's problems.

LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...