Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

[quote name='SevenSorrows' date='Mar 3 2004, 10:46 PM'] Here is a pic of mine. I love religous tats, cause it lets you share your faith, cause people always ask.

[url="http://www.sevensorrows.com/Tat.jpg"]My Sacred Heart Tat[/url] [/quote]
Woah! That is sooo cool. I wanna go out and get one just like it . . .

Man, that's tight.

Lounge Daddy
Posted

Wow, you two are so hardcore. I love it.

Posted

I love the tattoo. But they just arent the thing for me. I get enough questions about my MM or St. Luke Medals without a tattoo. Plus I don't think I could stand the pain.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...