An Old School Catholic Message Board

World Youth Day!

srmarymichael

srmarymichael

Dear Phatmass Priends,

Please pray for us as we begin our journey to Australia to volunteer at World Youth Day!

Are any of you guys going???

Sister Rose Therese

Wonderful! Have a great time!
I pray for you and all those participating in WYD.
Say a little prayer for us when your down there. ;)
God bless and keep you.

Maria Faustina

you are so blessed to be able to go! I hope you have a great time. I'll be praying for you and everyone else going.

srmarymichael

Thank you!

Yes, we'll pray for you -- we're already here in Australia. I'm with the other CMSWR Sisters that volunteer. It's so cool walking down the streets of Sydney with over 50 Sisters in a sea.

This morning at Mass we were able, after receiving the awesome Body and Blood of Christ, we were able to touch the casket of Blessed Georgio Frassati. It's here for the WYD events.

God bless you all!

srmarymichael

Hope to see you and other phatmassers!

I made a mistake, it's not his "casket" (even though it kinda looks like that), it's his relics.

[url="http://www.everydayhero.com.au/Pier_Giorgio"]WYD 08 and the Relics of Giorgio Frassati[/url]

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

I wish I could go, but alas I cannot! I will be praying, though, and I'll be watching on EWTN, lol!

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I'll be there too with my awesome little sister! I'll have to see if I can find you!

srmarymichael

So far there's lots of excitement as more and more pilgrims arrive. The streets are filling with people. The church we went to today for daily Mass was almost completely full. We're meeting people from all over the world! We're doing last minute things to finish the details of our jobs to help make World Youth Day awesome!

Praying for you all! God's blessings to you!