Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Writing Down Sins For Confession


Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

Is this discouraged or encouraged? is there anything out there that states whether this is okay or not? Mainly I just would like to know if its okay or if its only something children should do? :idontknow: Thanks if you can help out any. [img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

Posted

JMJ
7/9 - St Andrew Kim Taegon

littleflower+JMJ,

I don't think that the Church has an official "stance" on whether one can write down his or her sins for confession.

On a personal level, I would be very, VERY uncomfortable doing so, for privacy reasons. Hope this helps.

Yours,
Pio Nono

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...