Vincent Vega Posted July 20, 2008 Posted July 20, 2008 [quote name='salterrae' post='1603711' date='Jul 19 2008, 10:30 PM']OK, so it's now my mission to get chosen to have dinner with the Holy Father. Time to make some friends with the right people in my archdiocese. Wouldn't it be great for an American with Spanish descent to represent North America? I just need to brush up on my Spanish. [/quote] Sounds good. How about a young convert who comes from a long line of German Jews, English Protestants, and Irish Catholics who comes from the Bible Belt to dine with you and he? I find the German-jewish,engish-protestant,irish-catholic,bible-belt-living, convert group to be underrepresented...
cappie Posted July 20, 2008 Posted July 20, 2008 [url="http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/gallery/0,22056,5033212-5010140-1,00.html"]PICS[/url]
salterrae Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 JM + JT [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' post='1603780' date='Jul 19 2008, 11:56 PM']Sounds good. How about a young convert who comes from a long line of German Jews, English Protestants, and Irish Catholics who comes from the Bible Belt to dine with you and he? I find the German-jewish,engish-protestant,irish-catholic,bible-belt-living, convert group to be underrepresented...[/quote] As long as you don't boot me out. And I can pull out a lot of heritage cards: Argentinian, Spanish (as in Spain), Italian, Irish, and a few others that the family isn't too sure about.
jeffpugh Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 Man... if I go to spain... I'ma have to learn some Spanish. My understanding of the language is almost non-existent.
melporcristo Posted July 21, 2008 Posted July 21, 2008 JMJ Yayyy I'm so happy its in espana!!! !!!Que Alegria!!!! I'm gonna have to start saving now ... and my little bro better come with me!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now