God Conquers Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 hahahha! Who goes to McDonalds for healthy food?
M.SIGGA Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 this is sad because of despiration. i will sacrifice $5 for a #3 Value Meal tomorrow so McDonalds can keep it's dignity. McDonalds needs to embrace it's fattyness and quick sweatin' Subway with salads and such ^_^
Theologian in Training Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Ok, but they didn't say anything about the toy, where is the toy??? ;)
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Quiznos is better! I second that! I just had one of Quizno's Chicken Carbonara sandwiches on Monday night and it was almost sinful it was so good.
BullnaChinaShop Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Ok, but they didn't say anything about the toy, where is the toy??? I thought when I first saw this thread that it would be about having enough adults that wanted the toys that they decided to start selling happy meals with larger portions for adults. :blink:
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I thought when I first saw this thread that it would be about having enough adults that wanted the toys that they decided to start selling happy meals with larger portions for adults. I know why he thought that - I'm one of those adults who would actually want a toy! When I read the title I thought the same thing!
thicke Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Ok, but they didn't say anything about the toy, where is the toy??? It says the meal comes with a pedometer, which is really kind of a disappointment. I'd much rather have a Scooby Doo action figure.... ^_^
Carrie Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I still have my McDonald's Fraggle Rock toys from the 80's. :)
God Conquers Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 ya, what a jip. Pedometer.... yay... now I can know how far I've WALKED.
thicke Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I still have my McDonald's Fraggle Rock toys from the 80's. You are so cool! :notworthy:
M.SIGGA Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I still have my McDonald's Fraggle Rock toys from the 80's. me too lol. the ones in the cars shaped like different colored mushrooms?
Carrie Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 me too lol. the ones in the cars shaped like different colored mushrooms? YES!!! Those are it!! How amesome that I'm not the only one who kept them! ;)
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 YES!!! Those are it!! How amesome that I'm not the only one who kept them! I've got Fraggles in cars shaped like eggplants and carrots. You know these things are actually worth some petty cash now. I've seen the same toys in "antique" shops where they are asking 5-10 bucks each for them.
Carrie Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 No kidding. Who knows, in 20 more years, they might be worth something considerable. I think I'll hold onto them :)
M.SIGGA Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I've got Fraggles in cars shaped like eggplants and carrots. You know these things are actually worth some petty cash now. I've seen the same toys in "antique" shops where they are asking 5-10 bucks each for them. AHH I have these too! I'm gonna be rich lol
thicke Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 [quote name='M.SIGGA' date='Mar 3 2004, 12:51 PM'] AHH I have these too! I'm gonna be rich lol [/quote] YUP! You sell them and you'll have enough to buy two more happy meals!
yesygerm Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 I have not ate at McD's in over 7 years!!! Just dont like their food. I like subway but prefer Quiznos but what's up with the commercials? You know the one with the little ugly looking character. God Bless
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now