Brother Adam Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 We just got back from meeting Lounge Daddy at the Bagle Beanery. He's a pretty stand up dude I think I see a friendship in the making.
God Conquers Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Sweet! I wish I met another phamily member.... You guys all live plane rids away... sniff* Except Kidkapps, who only lives a 5 hour drive away. We'll bump into each other eventually.
marielapin Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I'm so jealous. But I think it's amesome. All our good Catholic friends live somewhere else! :(
Lounge Daddy Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 (edited) Haha… ya! :D Chai is yummier in the presence of such sweet phamily. It’s a truly real pleasure for me. The Adams rock. Edited March 3, 2004 by Lounge Daddy
stargirl3:16 Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 (edited) Sweet! I wish I met another phamily member.... You guys all live plane rids away... sniff* Except Kidkapps, who only lives a 5 hour drive away. We'll bump into each other eventually. where do you live? I might be nearby... Edited March 3, 2004 by stargirl3:16
Azriel Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Man, I've got to get over to that side of the state. :)
Lounge Daddy Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 Man, I've got to get over to that side of the state. Yes you do Do like coffee?
littleflower+JMJ Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 oh man thats soo great! how cool it must be to meet another phatmasser, especially lounge daddy... LOL and then w/ the adams, that must have been neat-O! wow :wub: what a blessing that must have been! man lounge daddy is so cool :D his the spiffiest guy i know :cool:
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I think we're going up to MI for Easter. Y'all know what that means.... ;)
Brother Adam Posted March 3, 2004 Author Posted March 3, 2004 LOL, we were talking about you today Katie and that we all have to get together. Pizza Party!- my place! :)
Mrs. Bro. Adam Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 LOL, we were talking about you today Katie and that we all have to get together. Pizza Party!- my place! :)
VeraMaria Posted March 3, 2004 Posted March 3, 2004 I wanna meet a phamily member!!!!!!! probably never will because i'm isolated here in the south..... must be awesome.... one day i hope i'll run into someone w/ a PM t-shirt....
Im4Him Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 I wnat to meet some phamily! Probably not going to happen though. I don't think anyone lives anywhere near me.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 [quote name='Brother Adam' date='Mar 3 2004, 02:25 PM'] LOL, we were talking about you today Katie and that we all have to get together. Pizza Party!- my place! [/quote] Sounds good to me. Vera, you're from Florida right? I know there are a few who live down there....
VeraMaria Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 yeah, ice, i live in FL... but most or all PMers in FL live in North Florida.... lol, but probably they've come to miami on one occasio or another....hmm....
Carrie Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 well, i'm lonesome in NY too. I know Anna is in NY too....but she's WAY up there from here. One day, one day.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now