An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hello, My Name Is Koifriend, And I Am Your Friend

KOIfriend

I have come here to the debate board to have some fun.

I love take people who take themselves to seriously and poke fun at them.

To quote Oscar Wilde, I can't take someone who takes themselves to seriously, seriously!

It is nothing personal, but I so enjoy my little quips, and seeing whose foolish enough to take a bite!

[quote name='KOIfriend' post='1622228' date='Aug 8 2008, 09:14 PM']I have come here to the debate board to have some fun.

I love take people who take themselves to seriously and poke fun at them.

To quote Oscar Wilde, I can't take someone who takes themselves to seriously, seriously!

It is nothing personal, but I so enjoy my little quips, and seeing whose foolish enough to take a bite![/quote]
+J.M.J.+
welcome to phatmass! :bye: [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=81146"]here's the board rules[/url], and [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?act=Stats&CODE=leaders"]here's a list of moderators[/url] if you need help. please make sure you don't cross the line from having fun to personal attacks. it's not tolerated. :) God bless. have fun! :bye:

I'll give you a chance, but unfortunately the first post I saw was your bash America thread. It will take me some time to get over it even if it was just a misunderstanding.

Roamin Catholic

[quote name='KOIfriend' post='1622228' date='Aug 8 2008, 10:14 PM']I have come here to the debate board to have some fun.

I love take people who take themselves to seriously and poke fun at them.[/quote]

The debate table is not the place to be going around and poking fun at others. Many who post there are engaged in serious debate and take their opinions seriously and with good reason...

If you to poke fun at people, go to the lame board, where it is widly accepted. If you continue to do this on the debate table, I believe that you will be creating enimies that you dont need.

Edited by Roamin_Catholic

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Justin86' post='1622313' date='Aug 9 2008, 12:25 AM']I'll give you a chance, but unfortunately the first post I saw was your bash America thread. It will take me some time to get over it even if it was just a misunderstanding.[/quote]
Unfortunately it will take me a long time to accept you as the nice person you might actually be. Just figured I'd throw that out there.

I assume that comment was directed towards me? Oh well, your not the first to not like me, and something tells me you won't be the last. :sadwalk:

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Justin86' post='1622845' date='Aug 9 2008, 04:19 PM']I assume that comment was directed towards me? Oh well, your not the first to not like me, and something tells me you won't be the last. :sadwalk:[/quote]
Sorry, sorry!
Not you, I was agreeing with you wholeheartedly.
It's because that bash America thread was directed at one of my comments (out of context).