An Old School Catholic Message Board

Did Mein Kampf Influence Islamic Terror?

KnightofChrist

Madame Vengier

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1675471' date='Oct 12 2008, 01:04 AM']I think Hassan is Muslim. :detective:[/quote]

Of course he is. But that didn't stop him from lying numerous times, saying he wasn't Muslim, that he was raised Catholic and has Jewish family members. This tactic of lying is only natural, however, since the Koran teaches that Muslims may "lie, deceive and manipulate" to infidels if it serves Islam.

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1675509' date='Oct 12 2008, 07:02 AM']Of course he is. But that didn't stop him from lying numerous times, saying he wasn't Muslim, that he was raised Catholic and has Jewish family members. This tactic of lying is only natural, however, since the Koran teaches that Muslims may "lie, deceive and manipulate" to infidels if it serves Islam.[/quote]

LOL

I was raised Catholic, I do have Jewish family members, and I have no need to justify myself to right wing internet paranoia and bigotry from anyone.

if you have any evidence I'm a Muslim let's see it.

While you are not doing that (of course you have non) I will say this, I do not wish to take Barrak Obama's rout and treat the "accusiation" of being a Muslim as an insult. I see absolutly no shame, non at all, in being a Muslim (or a Jew, Christian, Zoroastrian, hindu, etc). If I believed in God I would likely either be a Muslim of a Jew.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1675536' date='Oct 12 2008, 10:08 AM']LOL

I was raised Catholic, I do have Jewish family members, and I have no need to justify myself to right wing internet paranoia and bigotry from anyone.

if you have any evidence I'm a Muslim let's see it.

While you are not doing that (of course you have non) I will say this, I do not wish to take Barrak Obama's rout and treat the "accusiation" of being a Muslim as an insult. I see absolutly no shame, non at all, in being a Muslim (or a Jew, Christian, Zoroastrian, hindu, etc). If I believed in God I would likely either be a Muslim of a Jew.[/quote]

hm, I had thought it would be fun the see Saint and MV follow up on this but I suppose not: (

[quote name='Justin86' post='1676069' date='Oct 13 2008, 12:58 AM']Well, while I don't think you really are a Muslim, you aren't helping yourself any by making your sn "Hassan".[/quote]

I like my SN. It's a wonderful literary reference and a highly ironic one at that.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1676444' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:24 PM']What do Osama bin laden and Barack Hussein Obama have in common?

They both know someone who bombed the pentagon.[/quote]

Kewl. Obama's middle name is Hussein

=He's an arab

like Bin Laden

And everyone knows you can't trust an Arab :detective:

Right sister :topsy: ?

Saint Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676458' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:35 PM']Kewl. Obama's middle name is Hussein

=He's an arab

like Bin Laden

And everyone knows you can't trust an Arab :detective:

Right sister :topsy: ?[/quote]
First of all I'm not your sister.
Secondly what I said was a statement of fact. O'bama is a close friend of Ayers, who bombed the Pentagon.

Saint Therese

[quote name='SpareTime' post='1676473' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:41 PM']:mellow:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][size=6][b]O'bama[/b][/size][/color]

:bye:

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1676466' date='Oct 13 2008, 06:39 PM']First of all I'm not your sister.
Secondly what I said was a statement of fact. O'bama is a close friend of Ayers, who bombed the Pentagon.[/quote]

Right, Barrak Hussein Obama and Osama Bin Laden both know someone who bombed the pentagon.

You wern't [i]just [/i][i][/i]pointing out that Obama knew Ayers. You made a point of putting in his middle name, linking him with an infameous Muslim terrorist, and alluding to a mass murder commited by Muslims against Americans and the activities of William Ayers 40 years ago.

Just gives ou a nice warm feeling deep down right?

Saint Therese

[quote name='Hassan' post='1676490' date='Oct 13 2008, 07:50 PM']Right, Barrak Hussein Obama and Osama Bin Laden both know someone who bombed the pentagon.

You wern't [i]just [/i][i][/i]pointing out that Obama knew Ayers. You made a point of putting in his middle name, linking him with an infameous Muslim terrorist, and alluding to a mass murder commited by Muslims against Americans and the activities of William Ayers 40 years ago.

Just gives ou a nice warm feeling deep down right?[/quote]
Yes it does! :yes:
Its a fact, O'bama radicalized students with money Ayers gave him, and Ayers is a close friend of his.
Poor poor misunderstood Muslim terrorists. I guess killing people and oppressing people is just their misunderstood cry for help.

[quote name='Saint Therese' post='1676480' date='Oct 13 2008, 06:45 PM'][color="#FF0000"][size=6][b]O'bama[/b][/size][/color]

:bye:[/quote]

sorry I don't know why but I thought I typed a comment with that or something. Is he an Irish muslim terrorist now?